004

I heard a knock at my door the next morning. I looked out the window to see a van, which I had never seen before. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I tugged my shirt down so my underwear weren't visible. I looked to see Eddie standing before me. "Mads, wow. You're not wearing pants," He says kind of laughing.

"Shut up. What do you want, Eddie?" I asked, annoyed.

"Its hard to- Can I come in?" He asked.
I laughed a bit louder than I should have, "You, in my house? Yeah no."

He shrugged, "Whatever. Maddy, I know you saw me with Robin and-"

"Oh, her name is Robin? Wow, okay. Just expected her name to be a bit different by-" I say as Eddie cuts me off.

"Maddy, she's not my girlfriend," He says with his teeth clenched.

I shrugged, "I don't care. Even if she was, I don't care. I barely know you. You don't have any reason to think I would care."

"Mads she really isn't," Eddie said, still teeth clenched.

"And I'm supposed to believe that why?"

"Shes gay! She isn't into men!" He shouts sort of loud.
My eyes start to bulge, "Oh, uhm. Well then I guess she isn't your girlfriend."

He sighs, "Jesus Christ Maddy. You're so annoying."

I furrowed my brows, "Says you."

He laughs, "School? Go get your clothes on."

I smile, "I'll only be there if you take me."

He nods and I invite him in. I was kind of embarrassed by how messy my house was but I didn't really care. I ran back to my room before I heard my mom start to come out of her room. My body stopped in shock. I heard her scream and her yelling at Eddie to get out. I ran out and stopped her, "Mom! This is my friend, Eddie!" I shout.

"What?" She asked.

I roll my eyes, "He's waiting for me to get clothes on so he can take me to school. Go back to your room okay."

She walked back into her room and I started to cry a little. "I'm just going to walk," I said.

"No," He insisted, "Just grab pants and change in my van. You don't need a shirt, I think I have one you can use."

I shrugged, "Works for me."

I grabbed shoes, jeans and walked outside. I hopped into his van and slipped on my jeans. He stops along the street and gets in the back with me, "Here's the shirt," He says handing it to me.

I start to take my shirt off in front of him as he stares at me, "You don't need to stare at my boobs."

I could hear him gulp and I giggled a bit. I put his shirt on, "I look good right?"

He smiles "Now we need to get you a Hellfire t-shirt that fits!"

He drives me to school and I keep fantasizing about us.