GM: 6

Your attire and hair are above.

You couldn't help but send out your sympathies to the loyal guard ghost beside the oblivious yet delusional princess. It must suck knowing that the one you love has an ideal type and for her to find that ideal type must hurt a lot. But you suppose his love is very pure if he's willing to make her happy.

"Your highness, it must be tiring dealing with these humans, right?" The guard beside her questioned. "You don't have to rush. . ."

"Are you worried about me?" The bride asked before giggling. "Thank you so much Chubby!"

'Wait, his name is Chubby?'

"You really are my best friend since I was born."

'Ouch, she made him park in the friend zone.' you winced.

"Friend. . ." The guard, Chubby, repeated with soft sadness. "Yes. I serve only you, your highness."

'. . .Goddammit, I wanna take that guy away and help him find some other girl to love.'

"Come, bring Idia here." The bride ordered.

The sound of a familiar voice squeaking in fear had your attention as you looked to see two skinny guards holding a frozen Idia, his tears pouring out so much he didn't even notice you as he entered the cafeteria.

"Ah, Senior Shroud!" Deuce cried."He looks so stiff. . ."

"Looks like he got slapped by the ghost bride," Cater guessed. "Little bride is so strict."

"Excuse me," The ghost bride frowned. "I just pinched him a little since he tried to run away."

'Are you that dumb to not take that as a hint that he doesn't want to marry you?' you deadpanned.

"All of you are good for nothing. . ." Idia stated with a dead expression. "You guys got rejected unsightly, like a bug getting killed on the ground. . ." Ah, Idia is about to make a lot of enemies with that sharp unfiltered tongue.

You took a look at the unfortunate slapped victims and saw glares or displeased frowns.

"What are you even satisfied with!?" Idia shouted with frustration. "You guys always act so flashy, don't you feel ashamed!?"

You sighed and cupped your hand to your mouth as you spoke in the room. "Idia, please be happy that these guys at least tried. They weren't even willing to help you in the first."

"(Y/N)-SHI!" Idia screamed as he struggled to turn in your direction, however, he was frozen in place. The ghost bride also took note of your lingering presence. "Oh, you're the escort of these boorish bugs," she said.

You gave them a small wave. "Yup, I am."

"(Y/N)-SHI PLEASE SAVE ME!" Idia pleaded. "YOU'RE ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH A CHARISMA THAT RIVALS AN IKEMEN AND ONE OF THE PEOPLE I WANTED TO MARRY IN REAL LIFE SO PLEASE!"

"MARRY!?" The others screeched.

"What did you say about marriage?" you asked the Ignihyde dorm leader incredulous.

"I have. . .a rival!?" The ghost bride gasped as she whipped in your direction with a frown. You did not like that frown. "Ah, I should've kept the last part to myself," Idia muttered.

You raised your hands when the ghosts turned in your direction. "As much as that confession flattered me, I gotta go."

And with that, you sped off with an army of ghosts following you till you were out of the gate.

"The same goes for the second group," Crowley sighed. "Though, Mr. Shroud's confession is a surprise in itself. Not like I would let anybody court you."