I. True love

"Hello? Anybody here?"

"Elias?! You're back from studying?" Amy's father questioned as he got up and hugged the lad.

"Yes, I've returned to finally marry my beloved" Elias spoke with a smile as he hugged the older man.

Pulling away, Amy's father shot the younger lad a funny look. He had honestly began to think that Elias and his daughter's engagement would've been called off, since so much time has passed without either of the two in communication with each other.

"Are you certain that Amy is still going to go through with the wedding? I mean, it has been three years since you left." Lauro, Amy's father questioned.

Elias simply chuckled and nodded his head in response to his future in-law's question.

"Of course, Lauro. Why wouldn't she? We're still very in love with each other, I'm certain Amy will be very happy to see me."

"Oh my- Elias is that you?"

Upon hearing that voice, both the men turned around to see Amy's mother pacing towards the two. She hugged Elias tightly and sighed as she pulled back.

"Yes it's me, Graciela" Elias chuckled, returning her hug.

"It's been so long, how are you?" She asked.

"I've been okay, I actually came here looking for Amy so we can begin to plan the wedding." He stated looking around for the lady in question.

"Ah- she's actually not here right now, she went off to the beach" interrupted Lauro.

"Yes, she just left not too long ago, if you go after her now you'll be able to catch up with her quicker." Graciela stated.

"Right then, it was nice seeing you both, I'm going to go look for Amy" Elias said as he quickly ran out of the large estate.

. . . .

I was walking towards the beach, I always came here at this specific time

I was walking towards the beach, I always came here at this specific time. It was always so nice and made me so happy.

I stopped on the small wooden dock, taking off my wedge heels and putting them in my beach bag before setting it down to the side.