II. Mysterious encounter

Anger

Anger. Frustration. Confusion.

That was all I felt in that moment when I found out about my bloodline and my parents. It was infuriating to question the being of your existence and the answer being much closer than you would think, especially after searching for the answer all of your youth years. More or so, I was confused. Ashamed of what I found out.

The sounds of the waves crashing into one another was calming to my ears, it put out the raging fire in my soul at the moment. I needed to think and clear my mind about a lot of things, I thought coming to the beach at night when nobody would be around would be more ideal since I wouldn't have annoying people around me.

That proved to be wrong when I felt a ting of that irritation and anger coming back when I felt someone hugged me from behind. After a second of shock I slowly removed the person's hands off my torso.

I assumed it was Fiona bothering me again, even though she is one of the only people at the Robotnik estate of whom I actually somewhat tolerated. It was clear she made up imaginations of us together in her head of which I do not like.

I heard a soft female voice speak. A voice that didn't belong to Fiona or anybody I knew. I turned to look at my side and was met with the face of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. It was strange, one singular look at her and all the frustration and negativity I felt from earlier vanished completely.

"I.. I'm so sorry, forgive me please, I confused you for somebody else.." she spoke with embarrassment.

She was absolutely ethereal, stunning perhaps one would say. She was significantly short, had beautifully mid length light sakura colored hair, and big emerald green eyes. She wore a red long flowy beach dress and gold bracelets.

"You.. shouldn't be alone at the beach at these hours of the night" I spoke.

"If you'd allow me, I can accompany you here until that person arrives." I offered and mentally slapped myself after doing so.

What the hell was wrong with me? I don't even know her, let alone what she was gonna do at the beach so late at night.

"Thank you.. but, I'd rather be alone." She declined, fidgeting with her hands.