43 years apart

(poorly written, unfinished, may contain disturbing contents for people, do not read if easily disturbed because it may have some concerning things.)

"I loved her with all my heart, and she loved me back. Although I only met her a few times in the hallway, the way she smiled at me was different from the others. I just know it is. I can see it. the way her eyes looked at me were surely looks of love. I could tell because of the way she looked in the other direction to avoid eye contact, the way she walked just a little bit farther away from me, and the way she smiled was small and cute. She was shy. That's why she acted that way. She truly did love me, but she just couldn't bring herself to show it."

"So why did you do it?"

"Do what? I didn't do anything. I knew she was shy. She only acted that way towards me. I was special to her. On that fateful day, I decided that if she wasn't going to make a move, I was. I knew she wanted us to be together. She just wanted me to act first."

"You know that's a lie. You're not telling us the full story."

"But I truly am! I don't understand why you guys don't want to believe my story.  You're just like the rest of her classmates, not believing that she would fall in love with a guy like me. Sure, I may not be easy on the eyes, but that doesn't mean that she wouldn't like me."

"It's not about your fucking looks, goddamnit! You're a fucking teacher! She was a student!"

"..."

"Fucking talk, you piece of shit! I have multiple witnesses saying that she didn't want to be with you. All of them have said that you have been forcing your advances on her for months. That's our problem. You didn't stop."

"I can swear that I didn't touch her!"

"You say that, yet her body was severely mutilated and chunks of her body parts are missing, including her heart and her face. I want to know why you did it. Was it because she said no?"

"Of course not! I would never-"

"Then cut to the chase and tell me! Why?"

"She.. she wanted us to be together!"

"Don't fucking lie to yourself. You know damn well that only you wanted that."

"She truly loved me back! She told me herself!"

"Yeah, well she isn't alive to prove that she did tell you that shit, is she? I want to know what you did to her, and why."

"I didn't do anything-"

"Shut the fuck up. That is not what I asked for."

"..."

"Fucking answer me!"

"She wanted to be together. I did what she asked."

"What did you do?"

"I ate her heart."

"..what?"

"I wanted her to always be with me, and what better way to steal her love than by taking her heart?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I didn't do anything wrong."

"What the fuck did you do with her face? Don't tell me you fucking ate that shit too?"

"I..I sewed it onto a mannequin."

"You're fucking kidding, right?"

"You wanted the fucking truth, I'm giving you the truth."

"What the fuck?! Why would you do that?!"

"She died before I could help her. She killed herself. I didn't hurt her in any way at all. How else was I supposed to preserve her face? She would have rotten away, so I sewed her face onto a mannequin. "

"..."

Every night, I go to her and kiss her goodnight. She is the reason I am alive. Without her, I am nothing. Without her, I would kill myself. I need her. I did the only reasonable thing. If I didn't do what I did, I would have never kept her with me. She would be lost in the afterlife forever. Because of what I did, she will always be with me. She will always watch over me. Her love will forever stay with me, until the day I fucking die.

"You're fucking crazy. She was 16."

"Age doesn't matter.. I know deep down, she loved me."

"You're 59. You're old enough to be her fucking grandpa. To make things worse, the day you fucking chopped her up was her birthday."

"She committed suicide-"

"And you fucking chopped up her dead body! Did you ever fucking think about her family? How they would never be able to look at her the same? How you left the body in the fucking house to be found by her younger siblings or her parents? You're a fucking monster."

"She loved me. Even if I was a monster-"

"You're fucking delusional! You're not some fucking pimp pulling bitches everywhere you go, you're an old ass man who likes little girls!"

"..."