43

___________________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 7:08 🌃

"I SAID YOUNGBOY THEY GON KILL YOU, YOU BETTER STOP DISSIN!" all the kids was screaming yb lyrics at the top of they fucking lungs

i stepped over some green and black balloons and walked towards they little dance circle, they all grown as hell and the dj wasn't helping.

"TELL THEM NIGGAS FUCK EM AND THEY KNO IAN SCARED OF THEM!" they continued yelling in sync.

the song transitioned into red nose...

when i tell you every single one of these lil preteens knew what was about to go down.

i just sat down.

some got on the wall, in chairs or started recording.

i laughed to myself at the fact that we failed this generation terribly.

all the old heads left the party early because they cant hang for that long when it gets late so nana called everyone in buffalo, shit even california.

"YAWP YAWP YAWP YAWP!" a group of girls said hyping they friend up while she was on a boy lap.

ian even gon stop it, these ain my kids.

"sis this is getting ghetto" cassie said sitting down next to me.

"cassie i'm in your close friends on instagram you one to talk, ms. "that boy so fine he could throw a microwave at me" or the time you was twerking on a cop car." i continued.

"this ain about me but i wanna dance with that boy over there next to naijer but what if he rejects me!" she said nervously.

"if he rejects you, ima handle it. go over there and ask him. just be cool, not too cool and don't act like someone you're not!" i said as she sighed confidently and walked towards the boys.

they exchanged some words and she looked bumed out and walked back over to me.

"he said 'ion do dances sweetheart' , what a jerk" she said slouching in her seat.

"i got this boo no worries" i said smiling at her making her look confused.

my hips swung in my dress as i walked over to the boy.

"hi hunny lemme ttu real quick" i said smiling.

his friends was "oooohing" and shit.