chapter one

Lando POV

I always knew I wasn't straight. 'How?' Is probably what you're asking yourself, well, I never really had those moments of 'nope, I am gay now' but one part of me always felt a weird attraction to boys. I'm bisexual

No one really knows it, only Carlos and my family, even though Carlos is almost my family. I don't want the media to know it, so I don't really tell anyone, only to the close ones.

It's summer break, meaning that we have two weeks for doing literally nothing. Me, Carlos and Charles decided to spend it together.

We rented a house in Portugal, in Portimão, to spend a week there. Carlos is bringing Isa, and Charles is bringing Charlotte and Arthur. Well, I told him to invite his brother. In 2020, during the pandemic, we did a few streams together and he's kinda cool. And well, him and his girlfriend broke up a while ago so, I guess it's better if he spends some time with his friends.

"I stay in the biggest room!" Charles screams, leaving all his bags in the hall, and running upstairs when we arrive at the house. Wow, it's really big.

"Charles, it's unfair!" Carlos screams back, leaving his things too in the hall.

"What about us?" Arthur asks, while us four, me, him, Isa and Charlotte are walking upstairs with our things. Isa and Charlotte are behind us speaking really low so we can't hear what they're saying. "Me and Lando have feelings too!" He says, placing his hand on his chest while looking at me. The girls laugh, since they're the only ones that can see it.

"Are you two dating? No!" Charles starts when we go to the room where he's in. There are three rooms in the house, two of them, the bed, and the room itself, are extremely big. The other one has two beds that aren't that big, but the room is still enormous. "As you two aren't dating, you can't choose because you won't be sleeping with anyone." With these words, I look to my side, and I can see Arhur's face, probably thinking about Carla.

"Let's go see our room." I say to him smiling, and he smiles back at me. Not a fake smile, but a sad smile. We both ran to the room and wow. It looks way bigger in real life than in the pictures. "Oh my fucking God" I say, suprised.

"Let me.." Arthur starts, puxing me inside the room, but when he sees the room, he has the same reaction as me. "Nah, our room is way better than Charles'. Definitely better.." He says, putting down his bag on the bed near the bathroom. I'm staying in bed near the window.

"Look.." I say, looking out the window. Through the window we could see the pool. And it's literally so freaking big. "Let's go!" I scream.

"I don't have my swimming trunk, Lando.." Arthur says, laughing because of my excitement.

"Neither do I! Let's go with our clothes on! Who gives a shit?!" I scream, grabbing his hand and as we're running downstairs, all of them stay looking at us. Arthur almost fell off the stairs because I pushed him a bit more than I should, but when we arrived to the pool he pushed me, making me fall in the pool. After that he jumped too. "You're such an idiot!" I say, when we're both with our heads out of the water.

"You're such an idiot!" Arthur imitates me, doing the same exact accent as me. "Shit, it's cold!" He states, and I laugh.

"Let's go change, It's better if we use a swimming trunk." I say, shaking because of the cold.

We get out of the pool and start walking into the house when Isa and Charlotte look at us upset. Isa says:

"You guys are watering the whole house!"

"I'm sorry, we'll clean it later!" Arthur says, as we run upstairs. I was almost falling down the stairs, which made me laugh.

When we arrived at our room, I took out my swimming trunks from my bag and walked to the bathroom to dress up. Our bathroom is enormous too. It literally has a jacuzzi.

"Arthur! Come here!" I call him, and within ten seconds he opens the bathroom door, already with the swimming trunks.

"Oh my goodness! This is perfect!"

We walked to the pool, and the other ones were already there. Charlotte and Isa were laying down on their towels, really near to the pool, while Charles and Carlos were laughing their eyes out next to them.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask, putting my towel on the floor. Arthur does the exact same thing. One second later, me and Arthur are pushed to the pool. "Max, I hate you" I said after looking at him. Him and Kelly were hiding in the barbecue zone, so we didn't see them.

"Yeah yeah, sure." He laughs, and then the three of them jump to the pool too, making the girls make noises in annoice. This summer break will be epic!