Synopsis

We've known each other for as long as I can remember.

I had to go since I had fallen in love with you.

I don't want our friendship to deteriorate.

Things never turned out the way I had hoped.

So, now

Seeing you with another girl confirmed that my feelings for you are genuine.

I'm not going to say it out loud right now, but

You'll notice and feel it soon.

After a year and a half since I left, I returned to my mother's hometown.

And to be honest, things have changed since I left.

But one thing is for sure, none of that will change.

And it is my promise to you that I have been keeping for so long.

______________________________________________________

Hello, my cubs! This is the synopsis, and I will share more about it shortly.

Please leave your opinions on the summary in the comments section below, and you will soon meet the characters, beginning with the original cast and characters of the series. I really hope you like this story!

Love,

LadyTigress7

Disclaimer:

Names, places or events in the story that are alike are only coincidental and are purely products of the Author's imagination. The photos used in this story are not mine. No copyright infringement intended, for entertainment purposes only.

Link for the picture: https://www.giller-magazin.com/post/ireland-sheen-falls-lodge