Chapter 2

PETE

I was listening to music while humming silently. This is my only hobby since i cant really do much with this job.

"Pete! Pete!" I heard someone screaming i looked up to find tankhun screaming my name to grab my attention.

"Yea?" I replied while turning off the music from my headset.

"Where's porchay? We're going watch a series together"
He asked while looking around for porchay.

"He's with macau, They're studying for finals."
I answered while walking with him.

"Finals? Tell him to come here now. And why is he with macau?! Get him back."
Tankhun said while rolling his eyes on me. He's really sassy yet funny.

"But-"

"No buts. If he cares about grades, We can buy a school for him so he'll pass every subject"
He replied while calling porsche.

I was going to call porchay but porsche answered tankhun's phone first.

"Hello?"
Porsche said with a questioning tone.

"Porsche! Tell your brother to come with me. We're gonna watch the latest series."
Tankhun replied immediately.

"He's studying for finals, Phi. Stop bothering the kid" Kinn suddenly answered with a tempted voice, Wanting to hang up as soon as possible.

I also found out the reason why kinn wanted to finish the conversation is he and porche is doing something. I did not bother to know what, It's none of my business anyway.

Kinn did not wait any second, And chose to hang up so they could continue what they were doing.

Tankhun pouted and rolles his eyes while crossing his arms like a little kid trowing tantrums. "We can buy him his own school so he can stop studying, That stupid finals is annoying." He said.

"That's not how it works"
I interrupted while holding back my laugh.

He opened his phone again and dialed porchay's number. "But that's how i graduated. Whatever, I'm calling chay."

"Oh hello Phi, I'm studying. Can we talk later?"
Porchay immediately said, He sounded like he was in a rush, i guess the finals is coming soon.

"Let's just watch a series, Kimhan is coming too" Tankhun replied trying to convince porchay to come.

"Really? I'll be there in five minutes." Porchay answered and giggled as he hang up.

"See? He prefer watching with me" He said proudly while smiling.

"But how about kim? You said he'll come too. For sure he wont come with us." I replied knowing that kim is a cold person who doesn't go out even if it's tankhun who asked.

"Once kim find out that chay is coming, He wont have any other choices but to come with us too." He said with a grin on his face while walking.

That sentence made me realize that kim and porchay has something special going on.

"Where are you going? I thought we'll wait for porchay?" I asked as tankhun walks faster which left me out.

"I'll change my outfit ofcourse, You wont understand because you have no fashion." He said with a soft giggle, teasing me. I rolled my eyes and looked at my clothes.

I look fine, he's so... ugh!

"What outfit should i wear?" He asked and opened his closet.

I helped him choose a new outfit. After that, We called porchay to tell him where the private theater is. This family is so rich, They even have their own theater.

PORCHAY

I excused myself to macau right after i hanged up on P'khun to tidy up my books. Macau immediatly understood and called his driver to drive me. "Thanks macau!! See you next time!" I waved him goodbye with a smile.

I chose to walk since the main house is not that far from where i was. After a few minutes, A car suddenly stopped right infront of me.

"Shia! You almost killed me, What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shouted. The car was an inch away from me.

The person driving the car opened his door window and poked his head out.. It's P'kim! Oh my gosh, I'm dead. I just cursed him! But its his fault anyways ahhh what do i do??

"Oh P'kim? Lost your way?" I asked.

"No, I'm here to pick you up" He answered with that hot voice again.

Pick me up?! Omg Lord, Help me.

"Get in the car, Chay." He said, Interrupting my imaginations.

"Where are we going?" I asked as i avoid eye contact, im still annoyer duhh.

"Just come in" He replied with a serious look. I was confused but didn't say anything, I just did as he said.

I opened the door at the back but he locked it.

"Sit beside me" He damnded. I sat next to him while pouting.

"So? Where are you taking me? And you still have to apologise!" I said with a serious face. Ofcourse, I almost died earlier.

"I'm taking you to tankhun, He said we'll watch a series so i wanted to pick you up." He answered as he starts the car.

"And sorry, I never thought you would curse me like that by the way." He added, Obviously teasing me.

"C-curse? Ha? I was just.." I stuttered with hesitance in my voice.

Porchay think think come on think

"Ah! Yea i was just scared, You almost killed me! Don't change the topic here P'kim." I added with a proud face.

"I won't kill you, My heart is with you. If i kill you, It's like killing myself too babe." He said with a hot voice while looking at me.

Oh no, He got me trapped.

"Stop the car P'kim!" I said, Wanting to escape.

"Why would i?" He replied while laughing.

"Why are you blushing? Babe?" He said, Teasing me more.

"I'm not!" I said, Denying it.

We were having a sweet moment until someone called. It's P'pete, I immediatly answered.

"The theater is on the second floor, Then turn right. Anyway, Come here now. Tankhun is losing patience." He said, Sounding rush.

"Okay phi, We're almost there" I answered. I was confused because there's shouting around P'pete.

"P'kim, Drive faster" I told P'kim while looking worried. P'kim immediatly noticed my facial expression and asked whats wrong, I said everything was alright and that he should focus or driving. When we arrived at the main family's house there was...