chapter 2: suspect 2

Date: 28/08/20XX
Time: 14:30

[interrogation record]

Voice-over: Introduce yourself, please.

Suspect: Song Yuqi. Student of Art Academy.

Voice-over: When was the last time you seen Cho Miyeon.

Suspect: At Soyeon's birthday party, 26th of August.

Voice-over: Name the exact place, please.

Suspect: Next to her car in the evening. She had a quarrel with someone on her phone.

Voice-over: Describe that day in details.

Suspect: We decided to meet at 15:00, but I was late, so we set off at 15:15 or something like that.

Voice-over: You were alone in the morning, right.

Suspect: Well, no, but- it's not really official yet, so... Soyeon, I spent the night at her place and we had a... thing in the morning [mutters unclearly]... basically. Yeah.

Voice-over: That's why you were late.

Suspect: Yes.

Voice-over: What happened onwards.

Suspect: We took the backseats, because these lovebirds occupied the best ones in the middle of the van. Minnie complainted a lot while we were driving. Miyeon turned on the radio and ignored her pleas to pull over. Soyeon was writing lyrics for her new song. She said it's devoted to me. [strums her fingers] Then we got into a traffic jam. After arrival played some ball games... And then went to see the sunset.

Voice-over: Have you noticed anything weird?

Suspect: I- No, I haven't.

Voice-over: Can you describe relationship between members of the group.

Suspect: Oh, actually, these four were friends since middle school. Only me and Shuhua are newblood.

Voice-over: What is your relationship with Yeh Shuhua.

Suspect: She's my sister. We have been together since Shuhua was adopted by my parents at the age of eleven.

Voice-over: Cho Miyeon disapeared about 19:00. You were not seen with the group of your friends on the seaside, but are said to stay with the victim.

Suspect: Yeah, I waited for Miyeon for like... ten minutes, but she was still arguing with someone when I joined others.

Voice-over: So that person was in the car, when you left the camp place.

[puts the photo in front of the suspect]

Suspect: Yeah, he was. I asked girls to keep him there for some time as a joke. We're good friends. He isn't able to do any horrible thing.

Voice-over: Wong Yukhei is your ex-boyfriend, is that true.

Suspect: He is, but we are in fine relationship now.

Voice-over: When you joined your friends at the seaside, have you noticed anything suspicious.

Suspect: No. Though... Shuhua was buried in her phone. She isn't usually like that. Nothing else.

Voice-over: Thank you for answering. [addresing to the assistant] Show Ms. Song Yuqi out, please.

[interrogation record end]

Time: 15:42

i accidentally forgot to update this story lol
idk what's that but here we go!