-Chapter 2-

Dream tilts his head in confusion. "Ohhh! I know you! Aren't you the guy that runs l'manburg?!" He shouted enthusiastically while pointing at Wilbur.  Tubbo looked at Wilbur and Tommy and smiled at them, signaling to just go along with him just like they did with ghostbur. "Hm.. I used to Dream." Wilbur responded with a smile "Please do not call me Dream! I hate that name... it reminds me of someone! i hate it, i hate it, i hate it, i hate it so so much!!" Although that's what Dream's name is he doesn't like that name considering what happened when he was alive.

"What would you like us to call you?" Wilbur replied with a small smile on his face. Dream's face lit up "You can call me Daydream, or just Clay!"  "Alright then Clay, what do you think of coming with us to Pogtopia?" Tommy offered "Pogtopia? That's one I've never heard of! But okay!" Dream answered as they headed back to Pogtopia.

Dream flew in and kept looking around in amazement while Tubbo and Tommy laughed at his amazed face. "This place is so cool mister Wilbur!" Dream yelped "Just Wilbur is fine.. And thank you Daydream." Dream nodded and smiled at Wilbur. While Tommy and Tubbo were whispering to each other...something Wilbur and Dream couldn't hear.

"They have to like each other i swear-" Tubbo whispered. "Tubbo you can't tell me you ship them." Tommy whispered back with a face full of disappointment.
"Toms you can't not agree with me! Just look at the way they look at each other!" Tubbo stated while pointing at Wilbur and Dream who was flying around Wilbur, playing with his hair as Wilbur laughed.

Tommy looked at them and then back to Tubbo "Okay that's actually kind of cute..." Tubbo smirked and then whispered:
"operation dreambur?" Tommy laughed at the name but still nodded while Dream and Wilbur were confused about why they were laughing so much.

"Brotheeer!" Tommy shouted while he marched over to Wilbur and then whispered in his ear

"Do you possibly like Daydream~?" Tommy giggled, while Wilbur blushed at the question "TOMS WHAT THE FUC-"

Dream immediately closed Wilbur's mouth "Language Wilbur!" he shouted.

"Fuck no" Wilbur laughed "WHA- L-LANGUAGE!!" Dream shouted, this time annoyed and smacked Wilbur. "BAHAHHAHAHAHAH-" Tommy and Tubbo were wheezing while Wilbur was trying to talk Dream into letting them swear. "Fine!" Dream muttered. "Awwh, Thank you Daydream!" Tommy looked at Wilbur and just winked at him while Wilbur blushed.
- "Will... my question was left unanswered." Tommy smirked as Wilbur dragged him somewhere away from Dream.
- "Okay shut up mabye I do! But you can't say anything or i will rip your bones out of your body one.by.one, sharpen them and use them to stab Tubbo." Tubbo yelped
- "WHAT DID I DO?!" Wilbur ignored them and went back, laying on one of the couches, Dream flew around, thinking Will was asleep, he lied down on Wilbur, hugging him and burying his head in Wills chest. They both fell asleep that way.

________________________
Unfinished chapter! Ive been gone for so long- This chapter is gonna be updated soon<3