Getting her back

Zayn POV
Seeing Bella again made my heart hurt. She is no longer mine. She is not my fiancé, she is not my girlfriend, she is not my wife. My wife. Mrs. Bella Malik

That sounds so perfect. She's perfect. She seems so happy and better. Her short dark hair looks good on her. The way she sasses Ricky makes me smile. I hate myself for what I did. For the pain I caused her beautiful heart and soul. When I saw her cry my heart broke. Alexa and I met at a bar when I was visiting my family in Bradford while Bella was in Italy and things went bad sorta. After that night she threaten me that if I didn't met up with her in whales she will tell the media and Bella about what happened and then that's when I saw Perrie there as well. I had told her that Alexa was my cousin. I knew she didn't believe me.
" Bella " I whispered as I stood in the street. It's been about ten minutes since she left. I need to find her. I called out for a taxi as I knew exactly where she would've gone.
" Take me to 3400 elli st. Please " I told the middle aged man. He nodded and drove. I really hope she is there.
It took 30mins and I payed him and went out. This was our little hiding place when we wanted to be away from everyone. It was a small country house. Nothing compared to our houses.
The door was open and I knew she was here. I looked inside and nobody was downstairs so I went upstairs and there she was in our bedroom. She was playing the piano. She was always so talented with that. She was playing our song.
"Bella " I said almost as a whisper
" I knew I should not have come here. I'm sorry Zayn " she said getting up quick and grabbing her coat and bag.
" No baby. This is your home. Our home. " I said to her
" But I thought you and- nevermind goodbye " she said but I didn't let her get past me.
" What? That me and Alexa come here? I have never brought her or any other women to our home that we bought Bella. That night. That horrible awful night was the first night Alexa stepped into our house. It was a mistake Bella. " I told her
" No it wasn't Zayn. It was the truth that stopped me- that stopped us from making a mistake. We were going to get married because our mothers thought it was best for us. It was arranged Zayn. " she said whispering
" Who cares? We fell in love Bell. You and I fell in love with one another and that for me was not and well never be a mistake Bell. I love you Bella Williams and nobody not even you can tell me not to. " I said
" Zayn I'm sorry - " I cute her off by kissing her softly on the lips.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands went around her petite waist.
" I missed your kisses babe " she told me.
" I like the sound of that " I said and kissed her more passionate.
This kiss had to much emotion so much passion. She started to move us backwards and trying not to fall and we landing on the bed soon after.
" Zayn " she said looking up into my eyes.
" Bella." I said looking into her eyes and I saw lust and love. I kissed her once more and started going to her neck. She giggled. Oh her giggle was music to my ears
I slowly lifter her up and unzipped her dress from behind and slipped it down and all she was left in was her tights, lingerie and her shoes
"Playing unfair Malik? " She told me as she raised her eyebrow
She soon turned us over and now she was in control.
She was slowly undoing my shirt and kissed my jawline.
I grabbed her waist and held her so she could look into my eyes. We stared at each other until a phone started to ring.
" You should get that " she said getting off of me.
"No Bell. It's just you and me right now " I said grabbing her. The ringing once again happened
" Zayn get it " she said pulling away. I went for my phone which was in my jacket and checked the caller I.D
" Alexa " I said under my breath but I knew I said to loud. I heard sounds of her shoes clicking and I knew she was about to walk out again.
" Bella no! " I said dropping my phone
" No Zayn. This was a mistake. I can't do what she did. You guys are together. I can't be the intruder in this " she said going down the stairs.
" I let you walk away once I'm not letting you do it twice baby " I said
" Zayn let me go! You love her. Look I'm not looking for a one nightstand ok? I thought you said you love me? "
" I do. I love you Bella more than anyone " I told her pulling her close
" Then let me go. " she said crying fully now. Tears streamed down her face. I pulled her in and she held on to me like if her life depended on it.
" I can't. I can't let you go Bella " I said
" Then try to please Zayn. It's best if we keep our distance " she pulled away and walked towards the door.
" Bella no! I will fight til the end. We are one soul " I said to her. She walked away and caught a taxi.
I'm not going to stop til I have her once again. Bella I will get you back. I will get her back.

Bella's POV
Once I left Zayn I called Edward, I needed someone to talk to and he was the first who came in mind.
" Bell! Where are you? Are you ok? " His deep voice came through
" I'm alright but I need to see you. I'll be at your flat in ten minutes " I said to him and cut off the call.
A tear slipped down my cheek and I felt my lips. The ones Zayn kissed today. Not even a hour ago I was about to have sex with the man that I love. But with a man who had a women. I thought the rumors were false? But I guess not. He never once denied the fact that him and Alexa were a couple. It broke me.
" Miss we are here " the cab driver said to me.
" Thanks how much will it be? " I said to him noticing the paps great.
" Don't worry love, its on me. You seem a bit stress. Life will get better sweetheart. " he told me and it was something so small but it ment lots to me.
" Thank you so much. have a great day sir " I said getting out and as soon
' Bella! What are you doing at Edwards flat? '
' are you crying? '
' we saw you and Zayn Earlier today'
' are you guys back together '
I step on the porch of the front door and Edward opened it and but I heard what a pap said
' Alexa is pregnant with Zayn's baby '
" Bella what's wrong? " Edward asked as soon as he saw my face.
" Edward I just need- I need you " I said. A pain shot through my heart and what I needed right now was love and comfort. He seemed surprised at my response but then i kissed him.
---•
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
sorry I took long xoxo