Enemy's girlfriend? (Part-1)

Boy1: itni tension mat le yar.. use kabhi pta nahi chalega vidyut.
Vidyut: nahi yar.. meri hi galti hai.. pta nahi kaise ho gya.. tuje mujko itni nahi pilani chahie thi vishal.
Vishal: dekh jo ho gya use bhul ja. Ye bat sirf muje aur tuje pta hai.. ham kabhi avni ko nahi batayenge.
Vid: yar i cheated on her.
Vishal: chill waise bhi meko to doubt hai aek bat ka.
Vid: kya?
Vishal:You both love eachother?
Vid: um she doesn't love me.. actually she is my childhood friend. I proposed her and she accepted bcz she doesn't want to break my heart. I know she doesn't love me but I thought when time will pass she will accept it.. but she still not.. leave it.. lets go to class and plz remember avni ko kabhi pta nahi chalta chahie.. that i sleep with someone else.
Vishal: nahi pta chalega.. lets go.
Vishal and vidyut go to class and sit with his gang.
Juhi: when will avni come ?
Vid: she will come tomorrow..
Juhi: oh.. nice

Boys: may we come in sir?
Proff: come in neil.. next time don't be late.
Vid: neil ka  to roj ka hai sir.. aap faltu me advice de rahe hai..
Neil glare at vidyut.
Ali: ignore him now.. isko break me dekh lenge..
mitali: guys lets go.

In break time
Neil is giving his order in canteen when vidyut came near him deliberately and pushed him.
Neil gets angry and both started fighting...
Some boys help both of them to stop the fight but failed.

Voice: stop..

Everyone turned and saw a beautiful girl standing their glaring towards them.
Seeing vidyut stop fighting neil turned around and saw her. For a moment everything stopped for him.. he couldn't take his eyes from her. He didn't know when vidyut left him and goes towards that girl..
But wait why he is hugging that beautiful girl.

Vidyut: avnii..
Avni: what are you doing vidyut?
Vid: its nothing.. ye sab to hote rehta hai.. par tum to kal aanewali thi na?
Avni: wo actually i wanted to give you surprise but before you surprised me..
Vid: avni i am sorry. I know you don't like fight and all but its his mistake only...i
Avni: vidyut.. I don't want any explanation..
vid: ok sorry.. wait you sit here.. you maybe hungry.. come i will meet you to my friends.
Vidyut started taking avni but look around.. everyone watching them with open mouth.
Avni: what happened with them?
Vid: I don't know.. lets go.
Vidyut take avni from the other table when their friends were sitting before.
Juhi: hi avni..
Avni: hi..

Here neil still looking towards her with wide eyes.
Ali: neil.. sit down.. you are the one who is standing and staring at her like a bull.
Neil immediately sit down and look towards vid and avni.
Mitali: yar ye vidyut ko itni beautiful girlfriend mil kaise gyi.. look at her yar.. she is angle.
Ali: ha yar.. isne pataya kaise hoga.
Neil: ye iski gf nahi hui to?
Mitali: gf hi hai yar.. dekha ni kaise wo use hug kar raha tha and all..
neil: ahh dekh dhyan se.. lagata hai one sided hi hai.
Ali: tuje kaise pta..
neil: uski aankho me dikhta ni hai pyar..dekh na kaise distance maintain karke bethi hai.. i bet she is just doing formality..
mitali: whatever hame kya.. vid ki gf hai to uske jaise hi hogi.
Ali: chill mitali hame bina jane judge nahi karna chahie kyun neil..
Neil: ...
Ali: neil??
Mitali: neil tum use ghur kyun rahe ho?
Neil: huh.. you know mere pass aek idea hai.
Ali: kya?
Neil: vidyut se badla lene ka idea mil gya
Ali: mtlb?
Neil: ye uski gf ko me apni banake vidyut se badla lunga.
Mitali: what ?? are you mad?
Ali: neil yar aaisa nahi karna chahie hame..
Neil: chill guys.. me koi bura nahi karne wala uske sath. Meto use bacha raha hun.. usne galat ladke ko chunke galati ki hai..he doesn't deserve her.
Ali: how do you know?
Neil: i saw vidyut with one girl making out in pub.
Mitali: that competition day?
Neil: yes.. he was so drunk that day.. i bet he didn't tell his gf about this.
Ali: ohh.. but what are you gonna do?
Neil: make her mine.
Ali look at mitali..
Mitali: but..
Before she could say something he left from there following avni as avni was going to the dean office for the process of admission.
Ali see mitali feel sad.
Ali: what happened to you?
Mitali: nothing..
Ali: i know what is bothering you..
Mitali: ali.. plz
Ali: you love neil!
Mitali: don't talk about this matter plz I don't want to break my heart.
Ali: but its not late.. you have a still chance.. go say to him about your feelings.
Mitali: ok.

Here avni came out of dean office and bumped into neil..
Avni: sorry..
Neil: its fine..
avni was about to go but stopped hearing neil voice.
Neil: you are new here?
Avni: yes...
Neil: you don't want to ask me about the fight i am having with your bf.
Avni: no.. i am not interested for the reason.
Avni left from there..
neil: i know you don't love him.. i will make you mine.
With that he too left.

At night neil came to know about party that vidyut held for avni. He too left for the pub with his gang. Mitali thought to propose him in party.
Neil and his gang came to pub. Neil see avni sitting there silently but she don't like parties and all.
Vidyut see neil and glare at him..
Vid: what is he doing here?
Vishal: leave vidyut.. do not fight today.. avni is here..
vid: ok..
avni is drinking juice and talking with juhi.. and her eyes fell on neil.. he is staring at her.. she too know they have some spark called attraction.. but she ignored as she thought its bad to think about other boys when she have her bf.
Neil smile and came near vidyut..
Neil: so vidyut.. what happened to you today? Don't wanna drink..
vid: see I don't want to fight today.. leave me alone..
neil: oh i see.. pehli hi har man li.. samj sakta hun.. apni gf ke samne harna nahi chahte na..
Vid: hell.. me nahi harta..
Neil: har bar to harte ho.. is bar jitke dikhao to manu..
Vid: fine.. let me show you today..
Vishal: but vidyut..
Vidyut goes with neil in counter.
Vishal: yar ye vidyut pagal ho gya hai.. he know avni don't like drink still he... god.. how avni is gonna fall for him..

Avni look at vidyut and neil.. they are doing drinking competition..
avni: what is he doing..
juhi: let them avni.. they always do this and fight..
Avni: god..

While doing competition neil deliberately throw wine in vidyut's clothes.
Vid: shit..
Vishal: vid.. leave drink.. washroom me jao.. saaf karke aao.. yar..
Vid: ok..

Neil singal ali. Ali node and went behind vidyut. He don't know what neil is upto but he has to obey his words bcz of Neil's anger.

Vidyut goes to the washroom. Ali close the door from outside and came to the party.

Here neil comes to avni  seeing her alone.
Neil: hey
Avni: hi
Neil: not enjoying the party..
Avni: I don't like parties..
Neil: ohh... but can i have a one dance with you as a friend.
Avni: I don't know how to dance.
Neil: don't worry.. i will teach you..
Avni: what..
Neil: uff come on.. so many questions..
Neil drag avni to the dance floor.
Avni shocked but before she say something.. neil started dancing with her. He pulled her close and look at her eyes. Avni too look at his eyes.. she somewhere enjoying the dance..

Here mitali see this and feel pain in her heart. She left from the party informing ali.
Ali: yar i need to tell neil about mitali soon.. but how.. neil seems interested in avni.. that means he doesn't love or maybe like mitali.
God what to do. I have to talk to neil about this.
......
Vishal didn't see vidyut anywhere.. so he goes to the washroom and heard vidyut shouting.
Vishal open the door.
Vishal: what the.. who did this?
Vishal: how do i know?? Bloody hell i am sure this is neil only..
vis: but he is in the party the whole time.
Vid: I don't care.
Vis: vid calm down.lets go to avni.
Vishal and vidyut came into party and shocked to see avni and neil dancing closely.
Vidyut gets angry and goes towards avni.
Vidyut drag avni from there shocking neil and avni both.
Neil didn't like the way vidyut drag her so he followed them.

Avni: stop vidyut.. what are you doing..
Vid: me? What are you doing there avni??
Avni: what did i do?
Vid: you are asking me.. you are dancing with my enemies.. and there i am stuck into Washroom..
Avni: its not my fault that you stuck there.. don't ever drag me like this.. i don't like it..
vid: ahh. Everytime fucking everytime you push me.. i know you don't love me but at least give me a chance to love you..
Avni: vidyut plz.. i accepted but I don't wanted to break your heart. I told you I don't love you.. so don't force me..
vid: avni i am sorry.. you know in anger i said this.. plz don't break up.. i know you fall for me one day.
Avni: vidyut plz leave me.. i want to go home..
avni left from there.
Vid: shit..

This convo is heard by neil and he is very happy to know that avni don't love vidyut.
Neil: i knew it... now see what will i do..

Avneil short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें