Chapter 2

Laya pov When I was little I was really shy. I only spent time with my close family, and my close friends. My family and me lived in the forest we were never changed in to human form so we moved to the forest. we were happy until my sister. I will be telling when she died. As I was helping my mum with something I heard a scream I quickly ran to where I heard the scream. When I got there their was 2 hunters on horses with guns then I look at the ground I see my sister on the ground lying there so peaceful but at the same time so scared. then the men see me they aim there guns at me. I know I "am stronger then both of the men. So charge at both of them. I kick both there guns out of their hands. Then they go away on there horses. Good riddance I say in my head. then go back to my sister is lying she looks so peaceful but at the same time so scared and young to die. I cry over her lifeless body about 10 minutes After that I run were my family is and tell them to go sit down in the house,after I tell them my mum starts to cry on the table then my dad starts to yell and throw things. my brother asks where is she? by the river I say. WHO KILLED HER roared my dad? Some hunters I say. Then my brother asks can we go see her? Sure I say. Let's go I say when we got there was my sister on the ground. my family and I walked up two her, but then I heard something in the distance. I told my family, and my dad said we should get out of here. Then I saw the hunters that shot my sister with lots more men. I knew my family and I weren't strong enough to beat the men so I yelled run. We all went in different directions. When I was running I saw my friends I gave a warning whinny then they ran. That's how I lost my family.