Introduction

Beast Boy: "Dude! Watch where you're going!"

Cyborg: "No way, I'm about to beat my high score!"

Raven goes into the kitchen for some herbal tea. She pours the tea into her cup, while trying to ignore Beast Boy's and Cyborg's pointless argument over a video game.

Beast Boy: "Well so am I!"

Cyborg: "I'm not gonna go easy on you, B! I'm gonna beat my high score even if it means you lose!"

Beast Boy: "OH YEAH WELL HOW ABOUT THIS!"

Beast Boy tries to knock Cyborg's racing car off the track, but he misses.

Cyborg: "HA! You think your Soo tough just wait till I knock your butt off the track!"

Beast Boy tries to take the controller away from Cyborg and Cyborg does the same to him.

"STOP IT, CY!"

"YOUR GONNA KNOCK BOTH OF US OFF THE TRACK IF YOU DONT LET GO--"

Beast Boy's racing car goes off the track, and Cyborg jumps up with victory!

"BOOYAH!"

Beast Boy puts his hands into fists and does something he never does: he walks over to the T.V. and starts messing with the buttons.

"I never thought I'd see the day that Beast Boy manually manages the T.V.." Raven sips her tea.

"What are you doing, man? Leave the T.V. alone."

"No way! I'm gonna restart you're game, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Dude, it was your fault you lost, you wouldn't play fair!"

Beast Boy shrugs and continues his work.

Robin comes to the living room.

Robin: "What's going on in here?!"

Cyborg: "Beast Boy keeps trying to reset my game cause he's a sore loser."

All of a sudden the alarm goes off.

"We'll deal with this later, right now the Hive is robbing the tech store."  Robin says looking at the computer.