ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

Warning: First of all thanks for reading. English is not my first language so there may be some mistakes. There are some swearing words along with sexual words and scenes. I might make some mistakes because I'm new to Formula 1 and I tried to research everything before writing but some things are hard to find (I accept any help you can give me tho).

Every character and name are merely representative and I do not mean to insult anyone, but someone will be the villain (or not) so if it's your idol I'm sorry. Some family names/birthdays are made up because there are pieces of information that are, obviously, not made public. Some facts and results may be changed to better fit the story.

-

♪ Keep your hands right there
I popped two more, she's in my mind somewhere ♪

March 17th, 2019

Alison Norris POV

I mean, I have to be honest. I just got to Australia from Italy, to watch my brother race for the first time and I'm completely lost, there are people everywhere and I don't understand how any of this works. I don't watch Formula 1, I mean I know my family does but it's not really my thing. I'm a singer and model, not a racer. My parents got here with Lando a week ago and they are probably here somewhere.

It's his first race, I can't miss it. I finally saw someone from McLaren and basically ran to the man because he was walking so fast, and I can't keep up.

"Hey! I'm sorry, can you help me? I need to know where Lando Norris is"

"Oh yeah, he is in McLaren's hospitality with his parents. I'm going there"

"Thank god! This is insane" I say and he laughs.

"First time here right? Are you his girlfriend?"

"Oh, hell no! I'm his sister, I wouldn't talk to him if I had a choice, I'm obligated. And yeah, the first time. I should have come sooner but I couldn't" At that moment, I could bet he wanted to laugh but he only smiled and nodded.

"You two do look similar, but he never talked about another sister. Race days are more complicated, you have to enjoy a full weekend here next time." He says and we enter a small building and I see my family talking at one of the tables.

"Thank you so much! Have a nice day!" I say and go to the table "It's so good to know that you 3 have phones just to ignore me when I need you"

"Oh baby, I missed you so much. It's your father's fault, he left our phones in the hotel and your brother ran out of battery" My mother says after analyzing me before tightly hugging me, I was on a tour for 3 months and she called me every day. She's a drama queen also known as Cisca Wauman and my cute dad Adam Norris also hugs me when my mom left me.

"Welcome to Australia brat"

"You know I have been to Australia before? I just finished a tour and put myself on a flight of 20 hours to see you start your career, so don't call me a brat. Stupid" I say mumbling the insult in the end but he quickly smiles and hugs me.

"I love you too my little sunshine, always so nice" He says and I smile but it stops when he starts being sarcastic.

"I'm starting to regret my life choices"

"Don't be like that. We are gonna have a lot of time far away as a family unit, be nice. Your sister is always travelling for work and now you are gonna spend half of every year travelling for yours. Stop being like that." My dad says and I raise my hands in innocence and sit down.

We all started to talk and a man appears a few minutes later and they all quickly greet him.

"Alison this is Carlos Sainz, he is my teammate in McLaren, he is great! Carlos this is my twin sister, Alison" He says enthusiastically and we both shake hands.

"Good luck for today and take good care of my brother, he is a baby here"

Oh. if looks could kill me my brother would bury me right here. This is gonna be good.

"I will, and thank you. I hope to see more of you" He says and I agree and he leaves.

"So, are you ready for the next few months? Can I visit you if we get to be in the same city?"

"I mean you're annoying but you're my sister, you're always welcome to visit me, don't be silly"

"That sounds good"

When I'm with my family time flies by. We ate something and talked about the past 3 months, he talked about the last two days, including qualifying and the practices he did, and then he had to go because the race was almost starting.

Don't get me wrong, I saw my brother in most of his races, but today was a whole new level. He was the happiest I have ever seen him. When the race started I felt my heart getting tighter, I just don't want anything bad to happen to him.

The 2 hours passed like minutes, and he was in the 12th position when it finished. I went down and hugged him.

"I'm so proud of you" I said and he smiled hugging me back.

"Thank you, I have to go but I will see you at dinner. Wait for me in the hospitality, in an hour maximum I'm there"

And we did as he said, I went with my parents to hospitality and they started asking me questions.

"So, how about boys?" I hear my dad asking and we both look at him dumbfounded, why are he and Lando always so protective? I have a boyfriend he doesn't like, I mean I don't love him but it's nice to have someone, it's just not something serious or to last.

"You know how that goes, you just don't like it" I said and he rolls his eyes clearly disappointed.

"I don't know what you see in him, just leave him already"

"Don't be like that, I will leave him when the time comes"

"Let her be, she will do it when she is ready to. I told you that if you contradict her it will be worse, you were 19 once too" My mom says, probably bored with the conversation and I decide to change it.

"So did you like being here this week? Is he settling in?"

I know having a brother is a pain in the ass sometimes but I still worry about it and want him to be successful and have friends.

"He made a lot of friends, all the drivers stay in the same hotel and they talked a lot, there are two other boys who started this year too, they are all very nice and they like to play video games a lot. I think your brother is in paradise, they all share the same interests."

"I'm happy for him, he deserves this. I will pay tonight, let's celebrate this new chapter"

"And what were your favorite cities in the tour? You're both getting so big and independent, I don't like it. My babies are growing so fast!"

After that, I started telling them some things that happened that I forgot to mention before. I mean I'm not a flop, I make good money, I have a few million followers and my albums sell well.

I posted my original music and covers on the internet for years, and then 3 years ago it completely exploded and I became known. It was like a dream come true, but as soon as people knew I came from money they assumed my dad helped me but both me and my brother always denied paying our way up, and here we are.