chapter-3

" Nope you got the last part wrong. I wanna come back here but, not the summer school. Mom insisted that, I missed a lot of school while I'm promoting so I gotta cover it this summer. " I said.

" That's good Evelyn insists good " Arnie said. I just nodded, cause I wasn't sure of coming back. But my mom got it covered, she still updated people here with my info.

" Okay let's get back to the school " Avlin said. " Uhhh it's no fun, I already know everything they are teaching " I said. " You have no choice " Both of them said, pushing my back. I was getting into the car, " You really look pretty, I guess it's because of the dress " Avlin said. I was just in a short and a tank top, what's so special about it.

" Duh!! The dress got pretty because of me" I said, he chuckled. He look freaking cute, while chuckling. " Sit at the back "  I ask Arnie . He came back seat, and sat beside me. " I'm not your driver or something " Avlin said annoyed. " You can be for a matter of time " I joked.

Avlin kept that annoyed look on his face but I know that he is not real mad. Arnie was smiling, he too was freaking cute while smiling. We drove back to school, it's just the last two classes. Calcus and history. I was pretty intrested in calcus, as it have new sums. But I was half asleep in history class .

Avlin and Arnie were completely sleeping in both of the periods. I woke them up as soon as the class ends. We three were walking through the hallway, " You guys move on I'll catch up, I'll just hit the washroom real quick " I said. " Don't hit it too hard " Arnie joked. Avlin gave a five to Arnie giggling.

I went into the restroom, I was looking through the mirror setting my hair. " I wonder how they become like best buddies, never mind they are best buddies now. I like that " I was talking to myself. Someone came out of the bathroom, it was awkward. I was looking through the mirror at her, she was doing the same.

" Lise " She exclaimed. " Yeah? " I don't know who she is. She hugged me, " How are you, long time no see " She said. I was still not able to recognise her, " You still didn't recognise me did you " She questioned me.

There was a moment of silence, " May!! " I shouted. " Yeah " She hugged me, I hugged her back. " You changed a lot " I say, she smiled.

May was the only girl bestie, I had when I was here. She wasn't allowed to hang out, outside school. So it's just a school friendship between us, now she was all changed. She used to be a blonde, but now her hair is bleached to pink, I can't describe the shade. It something between pink and purple.

May and me fell into a long conversation, about our lives in past half decade. Her mom passed away, and her dad left her...............