4. Unexpected meeting

Im walking down the hallway looking around when I see light coming from a room.

Loud talking and laughing echoing thought the cold, dark hallway.

I wonder who these people are but I'm too busy finding my wait out of here so I let my thoughts pass.

I start walking down the wooden stairs on the left of the room where I heard the voices.

I'm trying to be as quite as I can.

The last thing I want is having to do with any of these me-

My thoughts are interrupted by a question.
I can feel someone behind me.

Warm breathing at my neck.

I freeze-

"What's your name?" someone asks

I can feel his voice in my stomach. Sometimes a voice will penetrate past my ears and reverberate straight down through my body. He has one of those voices.
Deep, confident, and a little bit like butter.

I slowly turn around, staring at the wooden floor as I'm too afraid to look him in the eyes.

Even with my look on the floor I can understand that he is staring at me waiting for his answer.

"Y/n," I finally say.
I hate my voice. It sounds too weak to even reach his ears, much less reverberate inside his body.

He lets a sigh out and says something under his teeth "so that's your name"

I don't pay attention to his words.

"I'm Jimin" he says.

I panic

I begin to lift my head to look at him.

His dark brown eyes regarding me with confusion.

My eyes follow the line of his jaw, the curve of his cheeks, the outline of his lips.

His beauty is ethereal

My heart starts pounding like crazy.
I can't help it, I start shaking. He scans me up and down like I'm an open book.

He stops.

Now he's looking straight into my eyes. He slides his finger up to his face and he removes a lock of his soft brown hair that was covering the corner of his left eye, blocking his vision.

He takes another look at me.

"What are you doing here?" he finally asks

I don't even know what I'm doing here...what am I suppose to answer him?

I can tell that he sees my confused expression. He understands that I don't know the answer to his question either, so he proceeds in asking another one. 

"Do you know where you are?" he asks

I take a quick look around and then look back at him

"No" I murmur

After some seconds of thinking he gets back to the conversation.

"Well Y/n this is our house"

Our? Who are they?

Then it hits me.
"I-"

He cuts me out.

"This is our house" he repeats
"Bangtan's house"

I just stand there. Frozen. Don't know what to say.

Am I dreaming? This can't be true.

My thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing. It's his phone. He takes it out of his black leather pants pocket and slides his finger to the right to answer.

"Hey huyng" he says

I'm just standing there watching him as he talks on the phone.
~
Several minutes later he ends the call and puts the phone back to his pocket.

He looks at me.

"I gotta go" he says
His voice sounding a little disappointed.

I nod and he runs around to leave.

He stops.

He turns his head back and takes a quick look at me.
He leaves.

I watch him walk down the hallway slowly disappearing in the dark.

A/N: as promised this one is longer. I like this chapter I wrote it kinda fast. Starting the next one now. Hope I'll have it finished today too so yeah double update?
[ I read the first chapters and I hate them :) ]