𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Step One... Riddles plan

__________________________"Oh Theodore, some things just weren't mean to be"

"Oh Theodore, some things just weren't mean to be"

- Sierra Dolohov

I blew out a frustrated breathe, that prick knows what we're doing and is interfering with the plan.

After his little trip I took a shower to wash away the thought of him and went with Nate to retrieve the second piece to the puzzle.

But it seems somehow Riddle has beat me to it, I stood staring down at the empty wooden container that the evergreen wand was suppose to be in.

We had just spent the past 4 hours searching the Forbidden Forrest for the wand, to find it already dug up and the box empty.

"Tut tut Sierra your boyfriends bet you to it"Nate chuckled shaking his head at the empty box.

"Do you want to die?"

"Your bluffing"I pulled the knife from my boot and launched it straight into his leg.

He stumbled back and groaned when pulling out the knife but I used a spell to keep it in his leg.

I walked towards him and latched my hand around the handle twisting the knife in his thigh.

"Alright Alright"

I smirked pulling out the knife, wiping into the blood on his coat and putting it back where it belonged.

He healed his leg and leaned against the tree.

"What do we do now?"

"We will look for the Crystal moon binder and if he's got that too, then we take back what's ours"

He shrugged and led me out the woods using his wand to lead the way.

Once we reached the edge of the woods I pulled the note my father gave me out from my pocket.

We had to solve the riddle to find the binder.

"What can run but never walks, what has a bed but never sleeps..."

I looked up at Nate seeing the cogs in his head turning, trying to figure out the riddle.

After a few minutes a lightbulb switched on in his head.

"A lake, the lake will run like a current, it has a bed at the bottom"