A/n

Hello person reading this! So you decided to read this for whatever reason- I don't really care. But there are a few things we must go over before you continue.

First is why I'm posting this. (You may skip the next paragraph if you aren't interested)

So I'm a heavy daydreamer and I recently had a daydream with Wanda and I had created this character, backstory, and actual story. However, I reached a certain ✨spicy✨ point and thought "I need to write this down" in order to really emerge myself (don't judge me). So after typing it all down I figured "There's probably 2 or 3 people that are gonna enjoy this." And here we are.

ANYWAY!

1st: As I'm sure you all realized- this is a smut so there will be many sexual things, shocker I know. But ya'know, certain words used to describe certain parts may make a few uncomfortable. I tried to keep it as minimal as possible so I can get those views 😌. 

2nd: It is very long- around 4000 words, so be prepared for a long read- depending on how quick you are. Also it's not gonna be very fast paces and it's not gonna have any freaky shit (disappointing I know). But don't expect any of that. You'll under the slow pace when you read it.

3rd: Also important to mention again before many people are sorely disappointed- even though it says it in the description: THIS IS FxM. If you don't like the heterosexuality of it (which I totally understand if you don't) you should leave. Or maybe stay and give feedback, idc.

Now continuing for the people that stayed:

4th: The character I created for this has powers that give him telepathic, telekinetic, and empathic abilities. (You'll see him use them and though it's not specified when; he uses his empath abilities a lot)

5th: This isn't gonna be a story or have multiple parts. Don't ask for them. I will write more if I feel motivated, which most likely won't happen.

6th: This is all for fun- it's not very good and I had no intention on making it good. You may critique or you may not- it's all up to you.

7th: This takes place sometime after Civil War but definitely before Infinity War.

8th: It may or may not be accurate to Wanda and her personality but I did what I imagined.

9th: Also I am genderfluid and use any and all pronouns- I don't have a preference.

AND FINALLY!

Onto the story- I hope you enjoy but if you don't, that's fine too, I don't really care cause I get the views anyway 😌.