Home

At the Monastery of Spinjitzu with Wu is meditating and he hears the ninja arguing.

Kai yells, "My turn! Uh, it's my turn!"

Cole says, "Oh, you want a little more? Take this!"

Jay asks, "Yeah? How about a little of this?"

Kai yells, "Monkey paw to the head!"

Cole shouts, "Ninja, roll!"

Wu goes to the video game room and to his suprise he finds that none of the ninja are there.

Jay yells, "Dragon punch!"

Wu goes to the training compound and is shocked to see that the ninja are actually training. Jay is deflecting arrows with his weapon, Cole is practicing on the dummies and Morro is practicing his balancing skills by balancing on the roof. Kai is practicing his Spinjitzu and Zane is meditating.

Kai shouts, "Ninja, go!"

Zane suddenly gets up from his meditation process and disturbs the other ninja. He starts by jumping in front of Jay. "Hey! Huh?"

He steals Cole's weapon for the dummy test. "Hey! What?"

Zane yells, "Ninja, go!" and his Spinjitzu freezes the whole compound, causing Kai to slip."Woah, oof."

Kai, Jay and Cole regroup.

Kai says, "This roof isn't big enough for the four of us."

Cole sighs, "Correction: This roof isn't big enough for him."

Jay says, "It's like he's in his own world." and raises his voice shouting, "I bet he can't even hear us!"

Wu approaches the three disturbed ninja and Morro who had been watching all of this jumps off from the roof joining Wu and the other ninja.

Kai says, "Sensei, Zane's... weird."

Wu asks, "What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?"

Cole replies, "No, Sensei. He's 'weird' weird. Once he came into the bathroom to do his hair while I was using the bathroom like I wasn't already in there, I was so embarrassed!"

Jay says, "Yeah, well once me and Nya were watching a romantic movie and Zane started laughing at a sad scene."

Kai asks, "You think that's weird? One night I was getting a late night snack and when I opened the fridge, Zane was sitting it!"

Morro replies, "I agree that Zane acts a bit... unusual... but he's never judged you guys for anything you do."

Kai says, "We like the guy. He's really smart. He's just..." and sighs "a little off sometimes."

Wu says, "Zane is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know."

The Postman then arrives the Monastery with the ninja's mail.

Kai, Jay, and Cole yell, "Mail!" and they all run excitedly to the door.

The postman pants and says, "Let's see. A letter from Jay's parents." Jay grabs the mail. "Kai has a fan letter." and Kai grabs the mail. "Oh, something from Cole's father."

Cole grabs the mail and asks, "What, no package? I'm expecting something from Creatures, Beasts, and Beyond."

The postman replies, "No. Nothing from...uh-uh. Here it is!" and he hands a box to Cole who says, "Ha! Rocky's gonna love this!"

Zane walks sadly, which Jay notices, "Hey, Zane. How come you never hear anything from your parents?" and Zane replies, "I don't remember my parents. I've been an orphan all my life."