Part 1

I open my eyes seeing the white ceiling. the clock to my right tells me it is 5.56 am. 4 more minutes till I have to stand up. I make my way over to my bathroom turning on the shower to the right temperature. Shedding my night shirt and pants I make my way into the warm shower. After washing my hair and body I take the towel on my right. Wrapping it around my body I make my way over to the mirror. With my hand, I wipe the foggy mirror clean. Seeing myself for the first time on this day. Seeing my hair this long is still strange but the healthy brown hair with small waves still festinates me. I like how it looks. He likes how it looks. I think it suits me. He thinks it suits me. Going back into my room I take my undergarments out. They are black lace just how he likes it. Buttoning up the last of the buttons of the black blouse I look into my full body mirror looking over the outfit I chose for the day. Making sure that the sleeves cover my wrist. He likes it when I wear black, it separates me from the others. Feeling confident in my choice I make my way over to my makeup table. Taking my hair out of my face I begin with light makeup. He likes to see every angle of my face. He doesn't like it when I go too heavy with makeup. Saying that I look pretty even without it. But what he really likes is a bold red lip.

I make my way out of the white door into the corridor. My first stop of the day is the rainbow room.

A guard opens the door for me. The children are already in the room turning their Heads to me. "Good morning," I say to them they know that I am not as strict as Dr. Brenner so some of them just smile at me others wish me a good morning back. "Where is eleven?" I ask. She is my favorite. Everyone underestimates her but I see great potential in her. She is a strong young girl.

Eleven runs over to me and takes my outstretched hand. Let's go learn something. I smile at her and she sends me one of her rare smiles.

Back in the room I first start to talk to her. Making normal conversation. Something I learned from Dr. Brenner. It's impotent to gain their confidence. But I genuinely like Eleven. She is like a daughter to me even though I myself am only 22 years old.

I would like my own children but for now, I am happy to be a mother to all the children. They call me "mama" even the older ones.

With eleven I tight a few levitating exercises. Sadly, she failed every one of them. But I told her that that can happen and that she shouldn't be too critical of herself that it will happen when it should not when she wants it to work. After that, we made a few mindfulness exercises. And hat a few laughs. Together we went back into the rainbow room, and I took the next kid with me. That all when on till everyone had their time with me. It was important to me to not only pressure them and let them work hard. I also wanted to show them that their powers could be fun and that normal life well as normal as it could get for them is cool too.

After my one-on-one sessions, Dr. Brenner makes his first appearance of the day. He welcomes the children aloud "good morning children". They all stand in two rows to his left and right. Welcoming him back "Good morning, Papa". I am standing on the other side of the room next to Peter, who had just talked with eleven right before Dr. Brenner came into the room. Brenner makes his way over to me and Peter looking at the children one after the other. Examining them. He stands in the middle of the room making an announcement "I have something very special plant for you today". He turns his head "are you ready". Most of them are very excited mostly the smaller children. "Yes, papa". They answer him in a Corus. "Good seventeen would you open the door". "Yes, papa" could be heard from the little one. he goes over to the door trying to open the door using his one body weight. I had to smile. They are so cute sometimes. Dr. Brenner turns on his heel in a circle intuiting them with his arm. "Of you go". One after the other they all go through the door Dr. Brenner waiting for the last one to go through. "After you". He says to seventeen how is still holding the door open. Having to cover my mouth so as not to laugh open-heartedly I make my way also over to the door, where Brenner is waiting for me. Peter is the only person staying in the rainbow room.