Shopaholic

Ally's pov:

"You are going to a what!!!!!!" Ella screeches from my phone, making me giggle as I rearrange myself on my bed to an upright position.

"You heard me; I'm going to a frat~" I sing, earning another gasp from my lovely sister.

"But how?! It's only your second day there!!" She says, looking at me as if I was telling her a joke.

I indeed was not.

"I know! But people move quickly around here." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"I see that. I gotta say though I'm a bit jealous. My whole day consisted of freaking ice breakers. It was the longest day of my life!" Ella whines, resting her face on the palm of her hand while giving me a pout.

I laugh, "Awe, while I'm sure it will get better soon. It's only your second day as well so things will start looking up once you settle in. By the way, where's Luke?" I ask, wondering why her boyfriend isn't beside her.

They are enrolled in the same college, so I'm surprised to see that they aren't together at the moment.

She grins, "Getting me ice cream."

"Hmm. Not surprised he's at your beck and call." She rolls her eyes at my statement.

"That's not true."

"Easy for you to say." A voice says from behind her as Luke waves in the camera with one hand as he holds a tub of ice cream in the other hand.

"Ahh, the butler is here." I joke, earning a glare from Ella.

"At my girl's service 24/7. No payment or days off."

"So dramatic." Ella laughs, hitting his shoulder.

"Me, dramatic? No..." Luke winks at her, before handing her the tub of ice cream.

"Third-wheeling again?" I whine, making the couple laugh from the other side of the FaceTime.

Luke settles into a spot on Ella's bed beside her, "So Ally, how have you been? What kind a twin-conversation did I walk in on this time?"

His words make me laugh. Luke has walked in on a bunch of different kinds of conversation between Ella and I. Being twins and all, we tend to tell each other pretty much everything.

"I've been good. I've be-friended some pretty nice girls here. And you didn't miss much."

"That's good to hear," he then raises his eyebrows, "but tell me about this frat you are going to tonight."

"How did you hear about that?!" Ella asks, turning towards him, shocked.

"That's a good question. Safe to say I have spectacular ear lobes. Great for catching conversations when someone leaves the door to her room open for everyone on the floor to hear." Luke says, nudging Ella.

Her eyes widen as she looks back and forth between the door and Luke, "I do not recall doing that..."

"Which is exactly why it happened." Luke shakes his head while giving me a look.

"How did you live with her for all those years?" Luke asks dramatically, earning a smack in the back of the head.

"Hey!"

I play along, "I honestly have no idea. It was rough, but eventually, I was able to pull through." I put a fist up in the air, triumphantly.

Luke laughs as Ella crosses her arms over her chest, trying not to give in to the smile that was tugging at the corners of her lips.