Chapter 01 - The Unusual Newcomers

"Wow, I never expected the school to be so big!" Koki exclaimed. "Same here, it's pretty cool I must say, but I hope we don't get lost..", Kirumi said nervously. "Hope so too, but either way if we do, I'm sure we'll run into someone and help us." Koki replied smiling. "By the way, we need to get our schedules and locker numbers." "You're right, let's go see the principal."

[Time skip: after getting both schedules and locker numbers]

"Aw man, looks like we barely have any classes together, we only have english together!"Kirumi said pouting. "At least we have a class together right?"Kirumi just looked a her in silence. "C'mon, let's go put our stuff in our lockers until we need them", Koki said. Kirumi nodded, smiling thinking about what Koki said before. After putting their stuff away, the bells rings letting the school know it was time for class. "Well I have math first, I'll see you later Kiru", Koki said as she walked off to find her first class. Kirumi checked her schedule to see what she had first.

[Kirumi POV]

"Great, of course it's history, it has to be my least favorite subject", I thought to myself. The classroom I needed to fin was room 2-3. I had a feeling it was on the second floor, so that's where I went. As I looked at each room, I come across a room with a sign above labeled "Room 2-3 History". "Good thing I made it on time, being let wouldn't make a great first impression", I thought as I puffed out a relieved sigh. I slide the door open and walk in, I could feel many stares on me as walked in. Of course I would've been stared at, I am new after all.

"Ah, you must be the new student!" The teacher exclaimed. I only nodded as a reply. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet our newest student, Kirumi Iris, make her feel welcomed here." I was way to nervous to say anything, all I could do was bow, it was a formal and respectful way of greeting people. I couldn't look up at them, I was to nervous I got weird stares from them because of my appearance. I had dyed my hair white to look more unique, and I thought it would look nicer as well. I had hazel eyes and light brown skin to top it all off. "Yami, please raise your hand", the teacher suddenly spoke. A boy with tri-colored hair raised his hand as he was said to do so. "Kirumi, your seat is next Yami's, you may take a seat, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask." She said with a smile. I nodded and sat down where I was told too. As I was paying attention to the lesson that was being taught, I could've sworn I felt eyes on me.

To be continued....