Chapter 7: Two Trucks haveing sex

(Warning: this chapter has Smoot.)
Argos grabbed the armrest of his office chair. He had been working very late editing a paper, feeling sad. He was supposed to go to Clyde's place again, but he couldn't because of work. He was disappointed, but at least had something to look forward to. Argos heard his phone ring and answered. "Hey Argos, how come your still stuck at work? You've been there for like 2 hours overtime." "Yeah, I'm the only on here and my boss was just really pressuring me to get this paper edited today." "Where do you work again?" "Girly Girlboss Inc." Clyde then suddenly hung up the phone. Several minutes later, Argos heard the opening of a door. Clyde gave a surprise hug to him. "Hey there my lovely~" "What are you doing here! What if someone sees..." "You worry too much~" Clyde closed his laptop and scooped Argos up. "Hey! What- Where-" Clyde then started to head into the boss's room. He gently placed Argos on the desk. "Clyde! What are we even doing! Your gonna get us both in trouble." "We are gonna get revenge on that rat fuck of a boss you have." "How?" Clyde smiled and slipped of his jeans and mickey mouse boxers. "I think you know~" Argos , sensing what was gonna happen, got on the ground on his knees. "You learn quick don't you? Now I think you know what you gotta do." Argos grapped the thick throbbing length and shoved it down his throat. He pulled back slightly before then shoving it back into his mouth. Argos look up at Clyde, who was looking down on him. He then increased the speed he sucked, only getting faster and faster. As Clyde was about to release, he pulled Argos close to the base, making sure every drop of cum entered his system. Argos then pulled back slightly, only to be shoved right back into swallowing by Clyde's powerful hand. As the flow started to stop, Clyde allowed Argos to release himself from his cock. Argos had his mouth filled with cum, even a little dripping out of his mouth. Clyde bent down to wipe the stuff of his face. Argos then finally swallowed it all. "That, was a lot of cum... I..." Clyde grabbed his head and raised it slightly. "You did great, you got every last bit. But I think I'm ready for round two~" "What do you mea-" Clyde interuped by picking up Argos again and placing him on the desk, ass facing him. He then took off his shorts aggressively, almost ripping through them. He spread his thick cheeks apart, than gave them a hard spank. The fat ass jiggled and wobbled. "Do it, go inside me. I want it. Fill me up with the stuff~" Clyde started to insert his package into the tight hole. He then slowly pulled back out before going back in. Argos was practically already holding in his release. Clyde, sensing this, started to pick up the pace. Argos was moaning loudly with pleasure. He was no longer himself, he was a lust-filled creature ready to be fed what he so desired. Clyde picked up the speed even more, having to grab Argos's hip for stability. Argos moaned even louder, not even concerned that anyone would hear. Clyde was so close, so he grabbed Argos and lifted him up from the desk, holding him and pushing him up and down his huge dick. "Fuck me harder~ Fuck me till I can't move~ Ahh~" Argos's cum shot out and splattered onto the carpet. Clyde then pulled Argos as deep as he could go, and filled him with the sticky hot liquid. They leaned against the desk as more cum filled his tiny stomach, making it stick out a little bit. As Clyde slowed, he pulled out his massive length. Argos sat on the desk, his hole dripping cum all over it. "That was my first time..." "Really? For how good you were I thought it was at least your 3rd." "Thanks..." They both stood in silence, both trying to get back on their clothes. "Well there was one more thing I planned on doing after this, but it's kinda silly." "What?"

"Man, I've never been on the roof up here. How'd you know how to get up here?" "I read that weird little map in the lobby." Clyde leaned back and layed down. "The view of the stars up here is just hypnotizing. It's beautiful." "Yeah... I wish I could just swim in the stars, with you..." "I wish that too..." Clyde layed down his coat as a makeshift pillow as he held Argos tight. They then both peacefully drifted to sleep, lost the embrace of the other's arms.