~Note~

100k reads...

I am just so... wow

I'll be honest guys. The only reason I ever wrote the book was because I saw that other people got a lot of reads for it. Yeah I loved Foxy when the first game came out, I loved him in the second book too, but I never wrote the book for that matter.

I feel kinda bad for it too, but you all seemed to love it so much, that I started writing it not for the votes but for the fans! I love reading each and everyone of your guys comments, and I sometimes reply a little hint or two!

I just can not thank you all enough! I just, I woke up today, went to school and looked on wattpad, and lordy behold... 100k reads on the dot.

I want to thank you all so so so much for enjoying my reading, it means so much to me.

And I know I don't update everyday or week, but that doesn't mean it slipped past my mind! I usually write when I don;t have internet, or when I have no one on Skype to talk to, or I simply set everything aside, and work on it.

I use to be a pretty bad writer, but I watched others, read amazing books and learned quickly... thanks to everyone on the wattpad community!

I might not be the most famous, with the most followers or votes, but Im glad to have everyone like you guys to read this and make me feel like I can do something right for once.

With all my heart and writing ~ Kat