| First day at UA | Chapter 1

¡Warnings! ⚠️

Mature language

Denki

I got into UA surprisingly! Since many people brought me down about it telling me I probably wasn't getting in. But now I can brag my acceptance letter and see the pouts in their shifty faces.

Third Person
Kaminari was on his way to UA. While walking, he spotted a red haired guy. His hairstyle kind of made him look like shark...

Kaminari decided to approach him since he loves to make new friends. Plus, this guy looked friendly.

As he approached him he got kind of nervous. He decided to just walk away last minute. But to his luck, the red-head saw him before he could leave.

"Hey, I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" Said the red-head.

"Oh uh hi I'm Denki Kaminari!" He introduced himself trying not to sound nervous. Even though he's a class clown, he has trouble socializing sometimes.

"Hey it's okay if you're nervous, it happens to me too sometimes." Said Kirishima trying to sound supportive.

"Thank you for understanding, dude." I responded.

"No problem Kamibro! By the way we should really get going, you're in class 1-A right?" Kirishima asked, Kaminari only nodded in response to his question.

"Alright then, we should get going. I know the way." Kirishima said as he walked, signaling Kaminari to follow him.

As they were in the entrance of UA, they spotted others.

They saw a girl that looked like a frog, an explosive guy...? A boy with green hair that kind of looked like a broccoli. A girl with short brown hair, and a guy that had a bird head?

'This is so cool!" Kaminari thought as he looked around.

Both guys entered the building after looking around outside.

They were walking through the hallways when the Broccoli headed boy approached them.

"Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya, I wanted to ask if you know the way to class 1-A?" The boy asked as he smiled at them.

"Oh we're in that class! I'm Eijiro Kirishima by the way." Kirishima said as he also introduced himself.

Midoriya nodded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" He said, as they shook hands.

"What about you?" Midoriya asked Kaminari.

"Denki Kaminari, nice to meet you." Kaminari introduced himself, feeling more confident then before.

"Nice to meet you too!" Midoriya said, then he looked at a random clock. His eyes slightly widened since they were gonna be late if they didn't hurry.

"Uh guys we should really get to class now... We're about to be late." Midoriya said as he pointed at three clock behind them.

Both guys turned around and looked at the clock Midoriya signaled at. They all exchanged looks and started running to their class.

Timeskip to lunch

Shoto
I sat at an empty table and started to eat my bento, but then I noticed another presence. It was a pikachu looking person.

I guess they noticed me staring because they randomly introduced themselves.

"Hello, I'm Denki Kaminari! You?" He introduced himself full of energy.

"Shoto Todoroki." I simply answered, not feeling the need of talking much.

Denki
His voice is so, calming? He's not like the Bakugo person I met earlier who literally yells all the time.

"So, what's your quirk?" I asked, feeling interested.

"Half- cold half- hot, basically I produce ice with the right side of my body and produce and shoot flames with my left side. But I refuse to use my left side, ever.

"Wow, that's so cool! My quirk is electrification, I can discharge electricity and emit it out of my body."

"Nice." Todoroki responded.

"Do you mind me asking why you don't want to use your left side though?" I asked, feeling more intrigued with more information I got about him.

'This is the longest conversation I've had with anyone here. This guy is actually... rather interesting.' Todoroki thought.

After the mini conversation with Todoroki, Kirishima joined us at the table.

"Hey Kam, oh you've met Todoroki!" He asked me.

"Yup, just now actually." I replied, smiling.

"That's cool, oh by the way hi Todoroki!"

"Hey." He replied.

Denki

We spent the remaining of the lunch period chatting and getting to know each other, I'm glad I've made friends :).