Explaining the four main characters personalities and motivations pt. 1

Selene Skylar De Astrial

Gender: Female

Age at beginning of story: 2 months

Age at end of story: 21 years

Appearance: Silver-blue hair with Emerald green eyes.

Personality: At the beginning of the story she is a very naïve and forgiving person.

She's afraid to stand up for herself because she doesn't know how others will react.

Up until the age of 15, she forgives Celeste's malicious actions towards her, because she wants to keep a good relationship with her half sister.

As she grows up, she realizes that Celeste has not ever tried to be a kind sister towards her, she stops trying to connect with her.

Character motivations: She wants to become a great leader for her people, while leading a happy life along side the ones she loves, once she realizes Celeste does not want her to live a happy life, she castes her aside.

Power: Light Mana

Celeste Primrose De Astrial

Gender: Female

Age at beginning of story: 6 months

Age at end of story 22 years

Appearance: Light pink hair with Emerald green eyes.

Personality: At the start of the story she's very naïve and shy.

She's hopeful that her Father will come to love her and that she will be the Crown Princess.

When she meets her sister in the Bluebird Palace gardens at age 9, she's happy to have a sister and assumes that they are in the same situation regarding their Father. 

But when she sees her sister being introduced to society as the first Princess, her dreams shatter.

She's starts trying to sabotage her sisters relationships with  others and her standing as the first Princess.

Character motivations:

Celeste craves the love and attention of others, as that was something she never had from a young age, she craves it so desperately that she hurts others in order to receive it, Even though she always tries to sabotage Selene, she tries to stay by her side to keep a high standing in society.

Power: Dark Mana

Credits to pictures and story go to Spoon and Pluto's.