Animals Fighting

A/N: this is from my Tumblr <333 find me at auntvamp! Poly! lost boys x gn! reader 

the moon light covered your back as you laid on you stomach in the cave. The red, old torn up couch under you felt like heaven almost after the long day at the board walk. The cave was your safe place, surprisingly. Somewhere, where you could unwind even though it was almost always hectic. Chaos itself was birthed here. Through Marko and Paul. Occasionally Dwayne.

You rolled over on your back as you glanced up to the ceiling. A few pigeons lingered on some broken wire as the night led on. You were waiting for the boys to wake up— soon. It was almost ten and still no sigh of them. "They really must be taking in their beauty sleep" you thought to yourself out loud. Your eyelids had felt heavy for hours and your joints ached along with a twinge of a headache you could feel forming at your temples. "Maybe if I could close my eyes jus for a bit. Thirty minutes. That's all" you sighed to yourself, stifling out a yawn and stretching out on the couch. Your shirt lifting up barely above your bellybutton and your arms casted across the armrest. You looked as if you were a god/goddess in a renaissance painting. Only...exhausted looking. Dark circles deepened your eyes, you could've looked like a vampire anyways. Beat the boys at looking like one even if they were actually vampires themselves. Undead.

A few minutes had past as you drifted off into your quick nap as two blondes poked their heads out a crack in the cave wall that led to their den. Marko jumping out first and whistled to an pigeon that sat closest to the opening. It flew right on down to his arm where he scratched its head and gave it a peck. "Evenin' scout" he hummed with a smile. Paul lazily walked out into the middle of the cave, sleep still lingered heavily on his face and his shoulders slumped over, scratching at his stomach where torn fishnets barely covered.

"Why you gotta get me up so early man" Paul groaned stretching to crack his back, almost sounding like his vertebrae cracking in half. "Well, y/n ought to be here by now and we shouldn't leave them by themselves" Marko huffed waving the pigeon off his arm and to hop down into the center with Paul. Marko's eye cashing a jumble of y/c hair on the edge of the couch. "They're already here— hey y/n!" Marko smiled pushing Paul out the way.

When he rounded the corner and saw you asleep the biggest grin slid across his face, more mischievous. Paul followed behind Marko and slapped a hand to his own mouth— giggling at how cute— yet absolutely knocked out you were. He couldn't help but point out the trail of drool that ran down your cheek to Marko. "Hey Paul" Marko whispered kneeling down to your height on the couch, "watch this" he snickered as he gave your stomach a full fledged raspberry kiss.

You jolted awake and instantly smacked Marko with a good "WHACK".

"Hey!" You yelped as Paul snatched you up from behind— holding you off the ground as he attacked your neck with more kisses. "Stop it! Stop it now you asses!" You squirmed, "this isn't fair I'm tired!!!" With all your effort you swung your legs back in forth to knock the tall blonde behind you.

"Never!" Marko laughed rubbing his cheek where you had given him a pretty good damn blow. Sure they're undead, but they still can feel. "Yeah! How're we supposed to resist your cute little self?!" Paul said giggling into your neck as he placed some more sloppy kisses. With a final strike you slammed you head back and knocked Paul's jaw. He dropped you to the ground rubbing his chin, "aye that was dirty" Paul whined

"Suck it vamp" you snorted as you dodged Marko to make a run for it. As soon as you looked up you were met with all black and were knocked back down to the ground. Two dusty cowboy boots stood in front of you as you looked up to meet David's eyes. A weak smile came across your face as you slowly stood up. "Sorry" you whispered looking down.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Dwayne huffed from behind David

"Uh ..nothing" Marko shrugged. "Sounds like animal fighting" David said rolling his eyes and grabbing a cigarette to light it, "now you fucks— get your shit together and let's go out"