Y/N and Yang's moments

Kermit:I'm bored...

The crowd looked at him weirdly since this was his first time talking about it.

Kermit:What, you have never seen someone getting bored?

Itsuki:Well we did but it wasn't you.

Kermit shrugged and pressed a button, a circle started changing colors and it stopped at something saying "Stupid kids moments."

Kermit:Okay, we are looking at some Y/N and Yang moments, not really romantic but yeah.

Ruby:Yang!

Yang:Finally! Will I kick ass?

Kermit:I dunno.

We see Izuku who walked to a stand where Yang was behind. He started ringing the bell and Yang shouted.

Yang:Hey dingus, your children are here!

Izuku:I am his children?

Komi:Dingus?

Y/N:What the hell is dingus?

Kermit:No you are not really his children.

Y/N opened the door of the kitchen and walked out, he was about to talk hut the lights went out.

Y/N:Stupid lights...

Y/N muttered and walked to the light switch while Yang watched him. He switched it on and off. He kept doing the same thing and switched the light switch on and off but nothing happened.

Yang:That isn't gonna work.

Bakugo:No shit.

Yotsuba:Looks like Y/N became like us!

Itsuki:Yotsuba!

Ichika:We are stupid but not that stupid.

Y/N:Ouch?

Weiss:It was obvious that it wouldn't work, why did Y/N try?

Tokoyami:You can't knowing without trying.

Y/N turned at Yang and raised his eyebrows before talking back to her.

Y/N:Oh really?

He then started doing it faster and faster and suddenly, the lights came back. Y/N looked at the lights and talked.

Y/N:Let there be light.

Yang only rolled her eyes.

Yang:Why did I do that? It was a good pun!

Tadano:It really wasn't.

Y/N:You don't know comedy!

Yang:Exactly!

Y/N:I-My first day here...

Y/N said while watching the girl he tried to flirt walk away, giggling. He sighed and shook his head then hears a noise.

Yang:And another one bites the dust. You are O for 6.

Y/N:Yeah I can count.

Y/N said, looking at the board.