1

"That's not fair, we usually sit on the couch!" Ennard whined, its face plates closing as it spoke. 

"You know Father wants to sit with Kwite," Michael said calmly. Ennard huffed, crossing its arms.

"Elizabeth, you can take my chair. Just... please quit complaining. You're giving me a headache." Springtrap moved his hand up to the suit's forehead, holding it. Ennard sighed, plopping down in the old recliner. Kwite sat beside Springtrap awkwardly, glancing at his partner. Springtrap looked back at Kwite, then rested his hand on Kwite's thigh. Michael dragged a rocking chair over near the couch, sitting in it and playing the movie. 

As the movie played, Ennard had temporarily shut off to preserve energy. Michael quietly watched the television. Kwite adjusted his mask, looking back to Springtrap. 

"Will, I don't think they like me too much..." He sighed, lowering his head. Springtrap didn't turn his head.

"Give them time, Kwite. I'm sure Elizabeth is still grieving over her mother."

"Oh, yeah... Shit, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I needed to move on. It's not your fault that I chose you." Springtrap patted Kwite's leg. "This is only Elizabeth's fourth time seeing you. Of course, she'll be a little cranky. I'm sure she'll warm up to you soon. You know, she's a big fan of the internet now. Maybe you just need to spend more time with her." Kwite thought for a moment. He nodded.

"You're right. Thanks, Will." Kwite leaned in and kissed Springtrap's cheek. Springtrap smiled, wrapping his arm around Kwite. 

"I love you, Kwite."