Bath time (male reader)

You knew that John hated baths and were alright with it, he didn't smell that bad except for today... you had walked into your kitchen and suddenly gagged.

There, you saw Doe stabbing some kind of organ, "oh! My love, just in time!! I was cooking human liver, stomach, teeth and brain for dinner!" He grinned wider than usual.

You nearly barfed so you ran to the bathroom and threw up on the toilet. Doe walked next to you and was about to pay you but you moved away from his touch.

"Doe.. blood is hard to rinse off of clothes so please don't touch me and go throw away the organs!" You said, pointing at the door. He shrugged and left you to continue puking in the toilet.

You flushed the toilet and got paper towels to while the extra vomit off your face when a thought suddenly struck you.

How did Doe manage to get all the organs when he was with you the entire time? You walked out and sighed as you saw Doe rolling around outside in the mud.

"JOHN DOE, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" You yelled, he instantly ran inside and tried to hug you but you moved backwards. "No" you simply said.

"But baby, why not?" He asked, slouching a little. "You need a bath" you said, his eyes went wide and he started to shake in fear. "A b-b-bath?!" He yelled.

"Yes Doe, a bath" you said, walking towards him. "W-will you join me though..?" He smiled awkwardly.

"Fine, but just this once" you replied, walking away.

Doe's POV

(Y/n) walked away and I couldn't stop thinking of what he had said "you need a bath" my hair wasn't made for being in water. Later (Y/n) returned with two towels and looked at me.

"Alright, let's head to the bathroom and I'll get the bath ready while you remove your clothes" he said. I nodded, not wanting to make my boyfriend angry.

We both headed to the bath and I stripped out of my muddy clothes. I looked over to see if (Y/n) was ready for the bath just to see him (fully clothed) bent over at the edge of the bathtub checking the temperature.

I felt my cheeks grow hot as I stared at him, he turned around and walked towards me. "Alright Doe, the bath is ready so you can hop in while I undress" I nodded and walked towards the bathtub then sat in it. The water was the perfect temperature and it relaxed me a little.

I checked to see if (Y/n) was looking but he was too busy undressing which was the perfect time to slip out of the bathtub and run for my life. I was about to escape when (Y/n) threw a rubber duck at me.

"John, you're not getting leaving my sight so easily" he said, I frowned and sank into the bathtub. (Y/n) got in and I immediately rushed over to hug him. It was such a strange feeling, the way our nude bodies touched each other.

I LOVED IT.

"Oh (Y/n)!! You're so handsome when you're naked" my comment made his cheeks turn bright red. "Y-yea yea, whatever" he said and reached for the shampoo bottle.

The rest of the bath was me screaming as (Y/n) tried to get me clean which I hated, finally we finished the bath and got dressed.

I dragged (Y/n) into our shared bedroom and tackled him onto our bed. "Since you did that to me, I'm not letting you out of bed" I said. We spend the rest of the day cuddling in bed which I loved.