𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

"Jedi trapped on Felucia!" I yell to Ahsoka, "Clones are surrounded by droid forces. Their only hope is to escape-" "What are you doing!" Ahsoka shouts back at me and I ignore her. "Their only hope is to escape on Republic gunships waiting to land on the embattled surface. Jedi cruisers have managed to blow a hole in the droid defenses, and have sent gunships to the rescue." "Stop ignoring me! We're supposed to be battling droids!" "I'm narrating our lives! Why can't I do that, Ahsoka?" We are on top of a walker and blocking blasts from every direction. I look to the left and see one of the clone gunships crash. It sounds like a lot of blasts are over there too. The battle droids start to fall back and I know that we are winning the fight. I have more energy than I did when I first woke up, due to having some of Obi-Wan's tea. 

"Ahsoka!" I shout, looking  to the left once again, "I see some carriers! Anakin and Obi-Wan are coming to help us!" "Yes!" She pumps her fist in the air. "Y/n, where are you?"  The voice of Obi-Wan comes over to me, "Y/n, what is your location?"  "We're six klicks east, Master. We've engaged the enemy and they're on the run." "They're here to extract us. We're leaving."  "What? No. We can't-" Master Kenobi has disconnected the line. "Dude! Why'd you cut me off!" I say making contact with him again, "The droids are retreating." "We're outnumbered. You must evacuate. That is an order!"  "Master Skywalker taught us never to let up when the droids are on the run." "Yes, well, Anakin isn't your master is he? I am! And I am ordering you to stop fighting! They are running back to here to regroup with the main force."  "But-" "You are endargering your troop's lives, young one. You WILL get on the gunship when we arrive," he orders. "Where's Ahsoka and y/n?" Anakin asks. "Following your teachings." "Are they winning?" "For now." "You know I can still hear you, right?" "That's the point, my padawan."

My light pink and blue sabers work together in harmony as I keep blasts away from the troopers behind me. Ahsoka does the same. I know that our Masters are coming soon, but I'm still going to keep fighting to try and destroy as many droids as I can. Soon, the Republic gunship is floating above my head. "She's not stopping," I hear Obi-Wan annoyedly say. Our Masters decide to land in front of us, completely blocking us from our attack. "What are you doing!" Ahsoka shouts at them. "Get in the ship, now," Obi-Wan commands us. "Can't you see they're retreating?" I shout back. "They're about to overrun you, y/n. You can't see it. Follow orders and get in the ship. Now." I look down and we run into the ship. I stay silent as I see the large buggies explode and fire go back and forth. Master Kenobi glares at me the entire time creating tension between us. Anakin does the same to Ahsoka. 

___ ___ ___

We get pulled up to the Council Room late in the night when we get back. My Master sits in his Council chair with one leg over the other, while Anakin stands with me and Ahsoka. "Padawan Ahsoka, Padawan y/n," Master Windu starts, "do you feel Master Kenobi's discription of the incident is accurate?" I almost start to deny everything that he just said, but decide against it. I shift my weight back and forth and play with my hands while Ahsoka answers, "Yes, my Masters." "More to add, do you?" Grandmaster Yoda queries. "I know I was wrong. I just got so caught up in my own success. I didn't look at the battle as a whole. We weren't being disobedient. We just... forgot," she adds. "Y/n," Obi-Wan says and I scowl at him, "you haven't said much. Anything you would like to add?" "Yes, actually. I don't understand why when one of you Masters does something wrong, you keep on fighting. What if you knew it was wrong and you weren't supposed to do it, but you kept on going. Why don't you punish yourselves? I know we are going to have community service or something for this, but why don't you get that as well? Is it because you're all-knowing? I sure hope you don't think that way. You have aligned yourself with the Senate, which I'm not saying is a bad idea, but aren't we supposed to be peacekeepers?" "Now, y/n, this isn't-" Master Ki-Adi Mundi interrupts. "And if the Senate dictates where we go and when, what if we go somewhere in a situation where we are supposed to be elsewhere? I know for sure that this man, Anakin Skywalker, the freaking Chosen One, would go where he is needed at his own will, and you would never even bat an eye because he's supposed to bring balance to the Force. I want to do that! I know that if Master Kenobi hadn't stepped in, I would've blown up, but that was in the wrong instance. If I was about to win that battle, would you look at me like you are now? With anger and fear of your own actions? I hope that my rant makes you think more carefully about what the Jedi as a whole and as individuals do next time. And before you say that I dare have the audacity to address the Council like this, I've thought about this from when we left Felucia this morning. I know what my actions have caused. Ahsoka and I both know what we have done! Maybe you should be think about what you would if you were in my place," I continue to burst out, "Oh and by the way, I'm done for the night."

I turn on my heels and start to walk away. "Come back, y/n," Obi-Wan weakly calls. I walk out of the room and go straight to a training room. I see two punching bags already hanging up so I go over to them. I lock the door to the gym and make sure that I have logged it as a private session. I code it so that only when I leave the room, the session will go on the log in case anyone is looking for me. This is my training room because when I look up, the ceiling is a skylight and I can see the stars. I put on Look At Me! by XXXTENTACION but I can barely hear it because of how steaming mad I am. I hop around, getting my body warm before I start to fight the punching bags. Thankfully, they can't take swings at me because my punches are getting sloppier and sloppier. I tire of that quickly and turn off the music. 

Most of the Jedi in the Temple are asleep so when I get to the refectory, no one is there. There is a part of the Temple connected to it that's a greenhouse. It's beautiful at all times of day and it has hammocks surrounded by plants. If you want time alone, this is the perfect place to be. I pick out a mustard yellow hammock and lay down in it. I think about all of the things I've said tonight and decide that I was right about what I said, and they should really pay attention to what I warned. I probably should apologise to Anakin though, it wasn't the nicest thing for me to include him in my yelling rant. 

heyyyy 😗 its been a bit! this was basically my way of complaining about how anakin gets to do anything and the jedi council wouldnt do anything but when ahsoka tries to prove her innocence she gets kicked out. like what? anyways.... ive been kinda avoiding this story bc im not in the mood to watch the clone wars rn 🥲 but im on the grind guys. and this has almost a hundred views so tysm! good morning, afternoon, or night broskis wherever u are - cutie 💕