Chapter X: Meeting The Cullens and Seeing an Old Friend

***Recap***

Sage was shocked at his apology but she smiled at him before smiling at him.

"Thank you, Godric. Sookie had told me what happened between you and Katelyn. I'm sorry that she was unfaithful to you. I hope you can have a second chance in finding your mate."

However, before anyone else could say anything else Klaus spoke up from behind his mate.

"Love, if we are going to make our flight we must be leaving soon."

"Okay, Klaus. I'll miss seeing the both of you." Sage said, as Eric stood up from behind his desk and approached the young telepath.

"I will miss you, little mind reader. Stay safe, I know that your mates will protect you and know that if you ever need anything just give me a call," Eric said as he pulled his only friend into a tight hug.

Once Eric pulled away, Godric took his place and hugged Sage. Sage returned the hug and when the two pulled away Sage was smiling at the old Roman vampire.

"Stay safe, little Valkyrie," Godric whispered into her ear.

"I will. my Roman God," Sage said, smiling at the old vampire.

Sage smiled at her two friends before turning to her mates and taking Damon's hand while Elijah dropped his arm over her shoulders leading her out of the club and to the awaiting limo. After a forty-five-minute drive, the six mates reached the airport and the private jet that would take them to Seattle.

***Now***

When the private jet reached the airport it was about 4:00 AM and Sage was sound asleep leaning against Stefan's shoulder.  Damon helped get Sage out of the plane and carefully placed her into the limo to take them to their new house.  Kol sat next to Sage on one her left side and Klaus on the other side so that she could continue to sleep.  Elijah, Damon, and Stefan got into the limo and sat across from their mate.  After nearly two hours, the limo pulled to the elegant home where Sage would be living now.

After Kol got out of the limo, Elijah got Sage out and carried her into the bedroom, and placed her in the center of her bed before leaving to help the others unpack and get the house ready for when Sage woke up

After Kol got out of the limo, Elijah got Sage out and carried her into the bedroom, and placed her in the center of her bed before leaving to help the others unpack and get the house ready for when Sage woke up.  As their mate slept the five immortals brought Sage's things into her room quietly so that when she woke up she can unpack her things.  It was around 5:30 AM when the five immortals were finished unpacking everything and had retired to their rooms except for Elijah who had pulled the shortest straw and got to sleep next to his mate.  After taking off his suit and putting on a pair of sweatpants, Elijah got into bed next to his mate.  As if sensing her mate next to her, Sage rolled over, placing her head on his chest where he began to run his fingers through her hair before falling asleep.