Chapter 1. (S)(SA)

"Mmngh," I covered my eyes with my pale arm, and my hand found its way into his soft, peach hair. This felt so familiar to me.

      He rubbed the insides of my thighs gently, wrapping an arm around my right thigh while his right hand rests tenderly on my knee.

      He's so pretty.

      His mouth trailed lightly from my ear and onto my lips. I could see his eyes sparkle, watching my every movement as he slid his right hand deathly close to my dick, resulting in a low sigh from me.

      "May I?" He hummed so close to my ear in his sweet, smooth voice.

      I nod, gasping and quietly whining as he lay his hand against me. His mouth met my neck; I could feel him grazing his teeth along the most sensitive areas, and then kissing them as I jerked my head.

His hand grasped my boner harder, running his thumb along it through my pants.

"Can I-"

I nod.

He unbuttons my grey jeans so slowly, continuing to touch me delicately.

"You're so beautiful," I smile, eyeing him lovingly, and tucking a strand of hair behind his ear as he glances up at me from between my thighs.

His gleaming hazel eyes soften and lips curl up. I tug at his blue shirt, smelling of fresh cotton, mint, and bergamot. It smells the same...

He looks to me again, and I nod. His tongue touches the inside of my thigh and I slide my hand into his hair, pulling at it as I grasp at sheets with my other hand.

When his mouth went onto my tip and kissed it gingerly, I threw my head back and bit my lip harshly.

"Sweetheart, your lip is bleeding," He places his palm onto my dick, caressing its head with his thumb as he moves his head up to mine and licks the blood off of my lip. I open my mouth to allow his tongue inside, to which he accepts immediately.

Our tongues danced beautifully with one another, and a hand came up to cup my face while the other stroked me.

I shivered, and he slipped back down to my legs, watching me with a smirk when he took his hands off of me.

I whine at the absence of his hands that had gripped me, and touched my skin tenderly.

"What do you say, darling?"

I huff and turn my head. He chuckled.

"I can wait," He hummed as my light eyes came back into contact with his.

And I smiled at him, my silver eyes sparkling.

...

Soft caressing turned into harsh movements. I was ripping at the closest objects while tears streamed down my cheeks. "Ceecee?"

"Who do you fucking think-" This man, tall, burly, cut himself off with a final thrust into me. He spit on my face while zipping up his jeans. "Nasty whore."

I watched as he stumbled away.

      I brought my knees to my heaving chest, burying my head in my legs in an attempt to calm myself as gleaming lights bounced in my tightly closed eyes.

~~~~~
A/N
       Hi! We're gonna get through this together- beginning to end. It's gonna be a rollercoaster so prepare yourself accordingly. ;)