Chapter 1 Rebellious blonde girl Part 1, Blonde girl Amisa

Part 1, Blonde girl Amisa

The breeze blows, the bright sun shines on the beautiful grassland, and colorful flowers are in full bloom. Not far away, there is a towering tree that is not afraid of wind and rain. Each root several feet long is tightly tied to the fertile soil.

A couple took their 3-year-old daughter to the grassland for a picnic for her birthday. The girl had the same bright, fluffy blond hair as her mother, tied a black ribbon on her head, and wore a beautiful blue dress. They put the picnic basket and cream cake on the picnic cloth for the time being, waiting for the arrival of others. The mother and daughter took advantage of their leisure to stand together on the vast grassland and sing:

green grass, giant tree,

I just want to sing.

sun shine, breeze blows.

I just want to praise.

Thanks God for the summer afternoon

and scrumptious lunch

La la la~ I want to thank.

La la la~ I want to praise.

La la la~ I want to sing ~ I want to sing

"I like singing with my mother," the little girl said happily.

"Baby, I also like to sing with you. You sing well ~"

"Mommy also sounds good ~"

"Dear Amisa, don't forget the law of attraction. In case of adversity, keep positive, and your dreams will be attracted to you. Mommy and Daddy will always love you! I love you!"

"Mommy ~I love you too!"

"Honey" Amisa! Let's take a family portrait!" Father had set up a monocular camera not far away. Mother posed with Amisa. Father ran to mother and daughter while the camera counted down. The family shouted at the camera with one voice:

"OK, one, two, three, smile..."

The broken street lamp suddenly flickered, and suddenly woke up the girl sleeping on the chair of the bus booth on the campus. She held the tool suspected of drawing board and the Black Punk rivet bag in her hands, looked at the other side and murmured,:" This dream again..."

This young girl, Amisa, is a mixed race student from Taiwan and Britain. She is studying in the night Department of the Department of visual communication design. During the day, because she works part-time and studies part-time, she seldom eats and socializes with her classmates, and even rarely eats with her family. Today happened to be her 19th birthday, but in fact no one noticed. She never mentioned it to others. Just after the brand design course and the night Department teacher said goodbye, she dragged her tired body to lie down on the chair and waited for the last bus from the night department school to go home.

The girl has a distinctive natural hedgehog blond hair. She usually wears smoked makeup and black nail polish in class. Her face looks unsophisticatedly. Her hair is tied with black-and-white ribbons. She wears a trademark black shoulder strap with white off shoulder T-shirt and Black Punk Plaid Shorts. She also has black-and-white long leg socks and British Martin boots. Of course, riveted bracelets and other accessories are indispensable. This strange dress is naturally gossip and far away by many students.

In Amisa's world, she has no color and no friends. She is rebellious. She doesn't know when she began to have an extreme sense of rejection of skirts. She never wore them again at least 10 years ago. She thinks she is a bad girl just by looking at her appearance, but in fact she is not bad at heart. She just deliberately keeps a distance from people for some reason.