Chapter 4

Ivy pov:I got up late the morning and it was around 11

Ivy pov:
I got up late the morning and it was around 11. I got out of bed and stayed in my pjs since I didn't feel like getting dressed because I was a bit tired.

But that's till I got a text for the black phone group chat.

We slay 😋🧎‍♀️

Madeline 🌷
Ok so my mom bought 3 extra tickets to universal. Do you want to go today at 12???

Mason ♥️
I'm down!
Miguel 🧌
I'll be there!!
You
My mom said I can go!!
You
Miguel and Mason met at my house so it will be easy for Madeline's mom to pick us up.

Mason ♥️
You got it 😋
Miguel 🧌
Okkk

Ok now the day has started. I finally got out of my pjs and started to get ready since I knew the boys would be here around 11:30 or 11:50. I decided to go with my brown bagy jeans with a black lace tank top. I put on white scrunched socks and slipped on my docs. I grabbed my same black shoulder bag. I put my wallet, gum and a claw clip just in case.

I went to my Vanity I did my makeup. After finishing up my regular makeup routine and brushed through my soft hair and I was finished getting ready.

After I went down stairs and I watched more Gilmore girls while I waited for them. I heard a knock at the door I got up to see both Mason and Miguel. I let them in and then we all sat down and watched Gilmore girls because I made them too.

After a while Madeline texted me saying that she was here. I said goodbye to my mom and headed out. "Madeline" I said giving her a hug and getting in the car. Since Madeline's little sister came too she cat in the first row with Miguel and her sister. While me and Mason sat in the back just us which was nice.

We sat back there talking and playing games and messing around. We made a stop at the gas station that was nearby. We got out of the car since we all need to stretch and we were going to get snacks.

We went inside and I decided to get a blue raspberry Slurpee and Mason got cherry. I grabbed a bag of chips and gummy worms and me and Mason went to the counter to pay.

I got on my phone to play with my Apple Pay but Mason told me not too and that he would pay for my stuff. "Thank you"I said. "Of course" he said. We went back to the car and the others were still in there arguing what to get.

"when do you think we should tell everybody you know?"Mason asked "idk soon through" I said. The only people that knew where my mom Mason's mom and Madeline and Miguel.

We finally arrive at Universal Studios and we got out of the car and got into the park. "Can we go to Harry Potter" I said. "Yeah I agree with ivy" Mason said. And so we headed off to the Harry Potter land to go on the ride.

The line was only a 30 minute wait so we decided to play charades while in line. " your a tiger" i said. " You actually go to correct"Miguel said. We finally arrived up to the ride and of course I sat right next to Mason and Madeline Miguel.

I'm so the right to begin. It was fun as always with all of the affects everywhere on the ride. We got off the ride since it ended and we decided to go on the drastic park ride after.

We've been at Universal at now it's 9 so we decided to go to the stores and buy stuff. Me and Mason decided to get matching shirts from Universal with the others as well. Since we were kind of hungry we got the huge Simpsons donut that we all shared. "It's so good" I said "yeah I know I'm about to buy another one" Madeline said. We stopped at a couple other stands and bought more food since we were hungry.

The park was going to close soon so we decided to head back. Since there's a bunch of stores and places to eat out before we left we decided to get the Habbit. I got burger and fries and everybody got their food and we walked out of theme park.

As we got into the car we all ate her food since we were all hungry for dinner. Me and Mason finished our food and we're literally so tired from all of the walking. "if you guys want I think I have a blanket back there" Madeline said. I looked in the back of the car and there I saw a fluffy gray blanket and I quickly grabbed it and put it around me and Mason. "I literally love you thank you Madeline" I said. I slowly put my head on Mason's shoulder and fell asleep and so did he.

I felt tapping on my shoulder as I slowly opened my eyes I saw Madeline. "Girl wake up we're here" she said as I looked out the window I was home. Mason woke up as well and as the sweetest boy he has he walked me to my house. "I'll talk to you tomorrow" he said giving me a good bye kiss. I kissed back and we both pulled away knowing that Madeline and Miguel were watching us.

I open the front door to see my mom sitting in the living room watching TV. "Hey mom" I said and a tired voice. " hey sweetie how was it???" She asked. " it was fine the lines were too long so that was nice" I said. " I see you're tired we'll talk more tomorrow ok?" She said. "Ok good night mom" I said.

I went up to my room and took off my makeup and put on my pjs. I brought my matching striped Victoria's Secret pjs. I got into my bed and pulled my covers over me and fell asleep quickly from walking around all day.

A/n: thank you guys so much for 1k reads it truly means a lot!!! Also if you wanna go follow my TikTok.

My @ is vampiregirl249