𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄

Sleeping had never been so easy

Sleeping had never been so easy. Though, you constantly had Izana occupying your dreams. they felt less and less sweet as they replayed what had happened before you passed out.

you stirred, your eyes burning from the bright lights shining onto you. where were you? had you actually been kidnapped?

it felt like you were wrapped in a tight blanket. it was way too hot. as you were about to get up you hear a voice; "Sanzu are you fucking serious? you told me— Don't say you were high as an excuse!— I'm gonna kill you." it sounded like an older male having a one sided conversation—or maybe he was on the phone?
"Sanzu?.. SANZU?! SANZU HARUCHIYO."
"Fuckin' bitch."
He slammed the phone on the table before opening to fridge to grab something.
You had closed your eyes and pretended to be asleep. you felt like you were slow cooking in this thick ass blanket.

The soft pat of Izana's socks on the wooden floor made their way to your ears as he eventually came to a stop. He sighed,
"She's still sleeping, I can't believe it.", He sat down on the coffee table in front of the couch.
You felt his stress radiating off him in waves as he kept thinking about that guy on the phone.

He laughed to himself, "What if this is like a sleeping beauty moment," he laughed out.

You almost flinched at this; was this man really gonna kiss you because of a fairy tail he thought up? you didn't want to move yet, you didn't feel safe enough to try something while he was roaming around the house.

You felt his presence lean forward, stopping only inches away from your face. his breath warm against your face. His eyes scan your features, taking in your face as if he's trying to remember it for the last time. He gives a shaky sigh.

The loud shriek of the buzzer to Izana's apartment made his actions come to a holt.  let's out a disappointed hum. He leans away from you and sits back up, his posture straightening before he stood up.

You knew you couldn't keep the act up forever. One slip up and it's game over. Waiting for night when he would be sleeping could the best option.

His buzzer only got louder. Whoever was pressing it had been mashing the button, probably some impatient prick.
Izana had asked who it was, but the static was so rough for you to hear anything. He buzzed them in anyways,
"Don't go anywhere my love!" He voices teasingly, going over to his door to wait.

It's not like you actually could go anywhere. Even if you wanted to. His apartment could be on a high floor, he could have alarm systems- or he could just catch you.

The door slammed and locked soon after.

A/N:hi