You?

Great , I'm so fucking tired of school . They give us to much homework and I have to go to work  right after school so I barely get time to  do it.

- Time skips 7:56 pm -

*Yawns*  What. A . Day . Jazzy how do you do it? .  As I proceed to talk to myself I hear a familiar voice in the hallway approaching my room . "Hey Jaz , I made some food it's on the stove . I know you had a hard day so I help you with your study guide for math so you don't fail tomorrows quiz." She says lightly while resting her face on the door frame. " Thanks Maddy , you didn't have too " I give her the tiredest look  with a weak smile on my face" " Jaz you work really hard , you know with dad not being around much and working you and I are left to work to pay for food and other things cause dad does a lot for us 'cause  we wanna give him a break. But don't work yourself up you have me and Jayne to help out." She says while I lay down in bed . I don't remember but I feel asleep while she was talking to me and finally my eyes were at rest....

9:27 Am

Finally it's Saturday and I get the weekend off . What a relief . Hmm it feels like I'm missing something though . I go to the calendar to see if  anything was planned and right when I look at  July 26th , I saw there was a message saying "date" . I instantly remember I have a date today with Bryce!!  Bryce has been my friend for the longest time . Since we were 6 to be exact .  He's been my best friend since . I've liked him when we were in the 7th grade but I never told him cause I didn't want our relationship to be messed up.  Today I'm going shopping for a dress to where!!!

Next chapter ~ The date