19.

"N-No one eomma!"

"Okay?" She said, getting suspicious of his act.

Y/n started sniffing all of a sudden making Ji-woon confused.

"What happened eomma? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"What is this smell?" She asked.

He then remembered he and Julia prepared the cake. He cleared his throat.

"I'll tell you but first please sit down."

"But-"

Before she could finish Ji-woon slowly started pushing her toward a chair. At last, she sat on a chair as Ji-woon put the plate on the table. Y/n's eyes grew wide as she looked at him.

"Omo! How did you know I was craving strawberry cake?!" She asked as she looked at him in shock.

"I'm your son. Of course, I would know that," He said smiling.

Y/n happily kissed him on his cheek.

"Eomma! I'm 7 years old now! You can't kiss me on the cheeks anymore!" He said protesting.

"Oh is that so? But if I remember you don't say anything to Julia when she-"

She again got cut off by flustered Ji-woon.

"Y-You just eat cake!" He shouts a bit.

"Okay! But how did you make this cake all by yourself?" She asked taking a bite from the cake.

"I asked Julia to help me," He said.

"Oh, but Ji-woon how many times do I need to tell you to call her noona? She is older than you."

"Age doesn't matter eomma~"

He said as he walked away leaving Y/n dumbfounded.

"Huh? Is that one of Jimin's lessons?"

"What has gotten into him? He is acting weird lately," She just shrugged and started enjoying the cake.