The girl.

Hawkins Indiana; 1983

"I'm not taking you!" Chelsea calls back, before flopping onto her bed.

"Pleaseeeee, ill do anything!" he pleads, flopping beside his sister.

"Dustin we were specifically told to stay home, the weather looks shit anyways!" she reply's grabbing her head phones but Dustin smacks them out of her hand.

"Ill tell mom about all the times you snuck out to see Harrington" he states, a serious expression held on his face.

she laughs shaking her head, "that was like last year"

"Then the times you ditched school then" he adds on, his arms crossed against his chest, the girl slowly look over to him.

"How-"

"I have my ways, now you cant say no and say its not safe, because we have a mature young adult with us!" he reply's, jumping off my bed and tossing his sister her car keys.

"I'm only Seventeen, not an adult yet" she states now sitting up.

"same thing, come on get up! get up!" he groans pulling her off the bed.

she shakes her head as they quietly walk along the wooden floor boards trying to not wake their mom up, Dustin slowly unlocks the door, waiting for his sister to walk out to close it behind them.

they both climb into the car, "I hate you." Chelsea breaths out.

"love you too sis"

**

"You boys do realise you could of done this after school or on the weekend, not just tonight" Chelsea states, slowly driving down the road, these head lights truly do wonders.

"Yeah but, we could find will tonight" Mike exclaims, hope still being held in his small annoying body.

"Don't tell Nancy I helped you sneak out" Dustin's sister adds in before coming to a stop in front of a road blocked sign.

"She wouldn't care, she was sneaking Steve Harrington in before you pulled up" Mike replies before they all jump out.

Chelsea roll her eyes, getting out as well, she knows she shouldn't care, but did Nancy really have to go for ... him.

Thunder rumbles in the distance, as they all walk up to the sign, "Hey guys, you feel that?" Dustin asks putting his hand in the air.

Rain.

"I think maybe we should try tomorrow" Chelsea suggests, looking back towards her car.

"No, were not going back, just stay close. Come on. Just stay on channel six. Don't do anything stupid." Mike states as him and Lucas begin walking into the forest.

Chelsea sighs looking to her brother before following after them, ruffling his hair, he chuckles turning his flash light on.

"So can we all agree that if anything happens I was not here with you guys?" she asks, looking around at the dark abyss around us.

"Yes Chelsea were not gonna get out designated driver in trouble" Lucas replies, earning a laugh from the two boys.

"Hey ill make you guys start paying me!" The girl calls up to them.

"Will!" one of the boys call out.

"Will byers!" Another calls out.

The rains gotten much heavier, They're all now shaking and sniffling, but yet all still persistent on their search.

"Will!" Chelsea calls out.

"I've got your X-Men one thirty four!" Dustin yells, moving his flash light around, "Guys, I really think we should turn back."