HELL BLAZER

Pentagon city had successfully been able to fool the world with the fake image of perfection or heaven.The reality was deep down hidden behind the curtains.But there was someone going to burn those curtains and let the world see through the curtain to their reality.The peace was long ruined and the tricks and plays to save the reputation was gone in vain.The world is going to see the reality and everyone's going down into the flames.Rumors are going to spread like wild fire with the flames created by HIM are going to ruin the PENTAGON.They thought they will burn bright but seems like they will go down into flames.

"THE RICHARD FAMILY IS ONE OF THE RICHEST FAMILY IN THE PENTAGON CITY.THEY HAD BILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THEIR BANK ACCOUNT.THEY HAVE LOTS OF PROPERTIES.AT 6 PM,THE RICHARD FAMILY WAS HAVING DINNER TOGETHER.SUDDENLY THE FIRE ALARM RUNG BUT THE RICHARDS DIDN'T TOOK IT SERIOUSLY THINKING IT'S ONE OF THOSE MISCHIEVOUS PRANKS BY THEIR YOUNGEST SON LIAM.MAYBE THIS MISCONCEPTION CAUSED THE DEATH OF THE FAMILY.THE HOUSE WAS BURST INTO FLAMES.IT IS SAID THAT RICHARDS WERE INVOLVED IN ILLEGAL BUSINESS.THEIR DEATH IS  NOT REASONED AND THE CASE IS INVESTIGATED BY  DAVE AND JANE BARLOW, THE PAIRS OF THE BEST DETECTIVE IN PENTAGON"saying this the reporter ended the news broadcasting.

IN THE RICHARDS HOUSE:

JANE: The Richards family's death was so unexpected.It is surprising that the reason of the flames are uncertain.

DAVE: It is clearly a murder.The killer is smart.Furthermore, The murder happened of the whole Richard family so it's more suspicious

STAFF: Sir we found something.

The staff shows them a token with a name written in it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HELL BLAZER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~