Chapter 1

December 31st

»»----««

I take the covers off of my body and slowly stand up. The opening of my blinds reveal the falling crackling snow.

"This feeling will always have a special place in my heart" I smile while walking into my bathroom.

I take a warm shower and throw on the matching sweatshirt and sweatpants Jaden got me. I slip on some ankle socks and my smiley slippers.

"Morning my love," my mom smiled while dancing around with my sister Haylee.

"Morning mom" I cheered.

"Could you come with me to get decorations for our New Years party, im thinking about having a small fire" she suggested. I nodded my head.

I took some frozen fruit out of the freezer and grabbed some pineapple juice and made a smoothie bowl. I grabbed my bowl and sat at the bar.

"That looks so good oh my goodness" my mom smirked.

"Dont fucking think about it mom," I warned. Her smile grew across her face. She quickly grabbed my spoon and took a huge bite.

"MOM," I screamed. "MOM" she imitated.

»»--⍟--««

"I think he truly loves you lizzy. Do you see the way he looks at you? Your like obsessed with him too. That note hasn't came off of you wall since you've gotten it" Lea said while we were walking through the snow.

All I could really do is smile. If I said something I would probably stumble over my words.

"Your fucking blushing it's all over you Elizabeth!" She laughed.

"Stop," I giggled while covering my face.

"Heyy guys," Javon said coming outside. While Javon was running down his steps he tripped and fell into the snow.

Me and Lea were laughing our asses off and imitating Javons move.

"You guys are too funny," he said with a serious face. Right when I was about to help Javon up someone tackled me into the snow. I looked up and both of the twins were laughing.

"Jaden! Your gonna pay for that I swear." I said jumping up and pushing Jaden into the snow and he pulled me down with him. Lea put her hand out and tried helping me up. I pulled her down so now we were all covered in snow and laughing.

"AHHH HI ELIZABETH" Jayla said running out of the house and lightly jumping onto me while I was still sitting in the snow.

"Hi Jayla" I laughed. We all stood up and brushed some of the snow off of us.

"OMG ITS ELIZABETH" Daelo said running out and jumping onto my back.

"Oh shit, hi buddy," I said picking me and another Walton off of the ground. The feeling with family during the winter feels amazing.

»»--⍟--««

Jadens arm was around me while we were walking to the park. Butterflies were flooding my stomach.