Chapter 13

"Mine is the power of Hell Fire."
- Y/N Hasashi.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N" I heard my name be called once.

"Y/N!" Once again.

"Y/N!!!" But this time I felt a hit that made my nose feel funny.

"Uh?" I looked to the source of the punch

It was non-other than Oni.

"Who are you!?" He asked me.

"Uhm Y/N Hasashi?" I answered still confused.

"Name something that only you and I know!" He told me.

"There is no time for this Oni!" I told him while walking to him.

"Answer me Goddamn it!" He was mad.

"Jeez... Fine... How about? The time you jumped from the ceiling of the house with a broom and screamed 'I am the king of Gryffindor'." I tried to hold my laugh when I remembered that scene.

"Ok, ok, I get it... Yeah, it's you." Oni said with a sweat drop on his head.

"Why were you asking that in the first place?" I asked while holding my mask, the hit that Oni gave me hurt.

"Look behind you and you'll understand..." Oni said.

I didn't know what he was talking about until I looked behind him and saw that Koda and Tokoyami had blood on their faces... What the hell is going on...

I then looked back and saw something that scared the living shit out of me.

All the villains and Ciber Lin Kuei were dead, but not only dumped in the ground, no sir, some of them didn't have their heads, arms, legs, or even intestines... Some of them were hanging from some street poles, on the ground and then I saw that the handle of my katana had one intestine hanging.

I couldn't believe my eyes, I killed them without mercy, the strange thing is that I don't remember doing this... This must be the reason why they had blood on their faces.

"I did this?" I asked Oni.

"Well, I couldn't see everything, but yes, you were in a high level of rage." Oni said.

"Are you two alright? I am extremely ashamed that you had to see this, please forgive me." I said while bowing to them.

"..." Silence was the only thing that I could hear.

"Oni, take them back to the entry, and I'll search for the others." I command Oni as he nods.

"Y/N, please, hold your anger... Please." Oni begs me, stopping me in my tracks.

"I can't promise anything, but I'll be careful." I say as I fire-ported to the flood zone area.

3rd Person P.O.V

Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta were watching how a bird thing was giving their teacher the beating of his life.

"He is going to die!!" Mineta was scared to a high level.

"We need to help him!" Midoriya was about to run until Asui stopped him.

"Don't be selfish, Midoriya. If we are going to help Mr. Aizawa we need to come up with a plan and not just launch into battle like that." Asui said.

"She is right in that." Y/N said, scaring all the ones in front of him.