Confident // Kiba 🍋

Having the house entirely to yourself is considered a cherished rarity. So, when your parents finally leave you in the safe hands of your loving boyfriend, under the pretense that you'll be doing nothing but watching movies, it's no surprise that you're about to use the chance in your favour.

warnings: modern au. very soft, very insecure virgin!kiba. praise kink. mentions of a breeding kink. soft, cuddly and fluffy sexy time.

IT'S nearly eight o'clock when Kiba shows up at your front door for your stay-at-home date

Your boisterous boyfriend is nothing but eager smiles and happy chatter as he steps inside the hallway of your house when you push the door open wider for him. 

Tiny droplets of water drip from his otherwise dark grey jacket that's currently saturated into an inky shade of black. You can hear the irregular pitter-patter whenever they land on the wooden floorboards. He's creating a puddle just by standing there.

Kiba is completely soaked from being caught in the unannounced downpour that's currently raging on the other side of the door you've just closed. He looks like a lost puppy; drenched to the bone like that, but doesn't seem to mind it, apparently.

The ends of his tousled hair are clinging to his flushed face before he shakes his head and runs a hand through the wet, chestnut curls in attempt of pulling them back from his forehead. It doesn't really help, but points for effort?

You chuckle when he shoves the plastic grocery bag full of snacks into your hand before he crouches down to untie his shoes. He's telling you all about his day as he kicks the heavy boots off; happily running his mouth on how he had just bought a new game on his Nintendo Switch and had indeed spent - more so wasted - the entire day by playing it.

"So, anyway," Kiba says as he stands up to his full height again, "I was thinkin' we could play it? It's got a two-player mode, I've checked. Oh, and I also downloaded a couple of movies to a USB, if you wanna watch something instead."

He's towering over your bearing inside the narrow hallway as he stares down at you with shiny, keen eyes of amber. The dimple inside his rosy cheek deepens when one corner of his mouth tugs to the side. He's smiling somewhat expectantly now; showing you his pretty teeth.

You, on the other hand, can't stop staring at him. He's just so fucking cute whenever he gets excited over something as simple as video games. Over the course of your relationship, you've come to learn that Kiba's otherwise wild flurry of joy is often easily appeased.

It makes you wonder if the same fact stands in a different, more intimate setting.

The truth is: you want to ruin that exact sweet, brutish purity that surrounds your boyfriend in that moment. To spoil it entirely by taking his virginity and making him yours completely and in every single aspect. The desire to grab it and brand it with your name is thrilling. You've been thinking about it ever since he had told you that he had never been touched before.