bringing back the beach

"Okay, so here's a list of everything we did last summer," Phineas handed Ladybug a thick stack of papers.

"You did all this in one summer?" Ladybug asked.

"Well, we do have 104 days of summer vacation," Phineas shrugged.

"And then school comes along to end it," Ferb added.

"And in our defense, the number one problem in our generation is finding a good way to spend it," Phineas said. "Hence everything we did."

"Woah, you guys made a beach in your backyard?" Cat Noir gasped, looking at the first page. "And you were a one-hit wonder?"

"That was towards the beginning," Phineas said. "We also made tree house robots and a shrinking submarine."

Ladybug and Cat Noir exchanged a look.

"Looks like we've got ideas to beat akumas," Ladybug shrugged.

"M'lady, can we do the beach one? Please?" Cat Noir asked, making puppy eyes for added effect.

"Oh, fine," Ladybug replied, a small grin on her face.

"Ferb, get the sand," Phineas declared, grinning as well.

Smiling at the cute yet slightly annoying antics of Cat Noir?

He checked that off the mental list of "Ways Ladybug was obviously in love with Cat Noir"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candace knew something was up.

There was a reason the amount of salt in the air auddenly raised up.

Three words.

"Phineas and Ferb!" she called out. "What did you do this time?"

"Oh, hey Candace," Phineas said. "Check out what we brought back!"

Ferb pressed a button, and a gate lowered, and Candace stared in slack-jaw shock.

They brought back their beach!? How!?

"You guys are so busted!" she huffed, pulling out her phone and quickly dialing her mother's number.

"Okay, Candace, I'm pretty sure I'm know what's gonna be said, but what is it now?" her mom asked over the phone, knowing of this daily habit from last summer.

"It's Phineas and Ferb!" Candace cried. "They made their backyard beach again!"

"Candace, how can they make a backyard beach in the middle of a city?" her mom asked.

"It's... it's... it's kinda hard to explain," Candace said. "But you gotta come by the river now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dude, how did you do this?" Cat Noir said as he and Ladybug stared in slack jaw shock. 

"Oh, it's nothing, really," Phineas said, having already gotten into swim trunks. "We even made you swimsuits that match your masks!"

Ferb handed them a small pile of clothing. 

"They did say they were once dubbed 'the kings of coture,' so..." Cat Noir whispered to Ladybug, who rolled her eyes a little, but smirked. 

"Okay, you guys are officially unreal," Cat Noir said as he showed off in front of the stepbrothers. 

But Phineas' mind was elsewhere.