1 : college party

In Karachi, the sun was shining with its full brilliance... A storm had come in a room of double -storey house in a posh area of ​​Karachi...

" Zubi zubi yr what's happen now ... you are still in the washroom " Zanaib asked in irritation because she was waiting for her from last 10 minutes

the washroom door open and a girl at the age of 21 came outside ... she was sooo beautiful having fair complexion having big eyes button nose and Rossy lips her dark brown hair just enhance her beauty ....

she wears long nevi blue frok and looks stunning ...but her mood was not good ....

Zaniii i am telling you .... i have noo dress to wear in that party ... and i really dont want to gooo .... mera bilkul bhe dil nahi kr,raha hai yr why are you forcing me " zubariya said in cried voice ....

" zubi ... tumhari dosto ki subho se 10 bar call a chuki hai ... they all are solo excited and asking that you are coming or not ....
whats the problem ... why are you not going " Zanaib asked politely .

" its nothing .... its just that i don't want to gooo ... you knew i don't like to go on crowded area " she said while playing with her finger ....

Zanaib made her sit and sit behind her ...

",zubi meri jan .... its a life ... enjoy it ... why are you caging yourself .... i am telling you .... you are going on this party and it's final " Zanaib said glaring her ....

" dekho mere pass to koi dress bhe nahi hai " she protest ...

" to lets go ... we are going for shopping ... we can buy some dress for you and i will also take some thing for myself too ... " Zanaib said with smile ...

", but i don't want to gooo " zubi was sooo stubbron .

", i am your elder sister ... just shut your mouth and be ready .... we are leaving in 2 minutes " Zanaib said glaring her and she nodded

zanaib have a similer face to zubi .... she was alsoo soo beautuful but the innocence on zubi face make her more beautiful ....

they came downstairs ..... and Zanaib went inside the kitchen where her mother soniya bagum was coming food ...

" tum dono kahin jaa rhi ho " soniya bagum asked looking at her appearance because they both sister wearing goun and doo hijaab when they goo outside ....

" yeah .... zubi k pass koi dress nahi the party k liye ... soo i decide we should go for a shopping ... ", Zanaib told her ..

" do you need anything ... we can take it for you " Zanaib more asked ... but soniya bagum shook her head ....

" okkkk then byeeee " zanaib huge her and they both went outside ... Zanaib knew how to drive ... sooo she take her father car and sit on the driving seat ...

zubi was sitting on the passenger seat ..... as they came out on the road ... zubi started nervous ... she was looking after a second on back mirror ...

" zanii don't you feel like ....k woh car humara picha kr rhi hai " zubi .asked looking behind ....

" nahi to .... or zubi yr ... why are you so sacred ... anything bothering you ... you can share it with me " Zanaib said to her while putting her hand on her hand .. but she shook her head in no ...

" nooo its not like that .... maybe i am over thing " zubi said with smile ...

they reached at the shopping mall .... they entered and started there shopping ... Zanaib was showing her many dresses but she didn't show any interest in dress ....