Trail

We arrived at their house, and the guards escorted us to the dining area."Nice to see you, Ren Mana, and Mr. and Mrs. Mana." Mr.Bakugou said."Nice to see you Mr.Bakugou, where is Bakugou?" I said."Oh, he's upstairs he's coming down soon!" Mr.Bakugou said."Bakugou are you coming down yet?"Mr.Bakugou said."I'll just go upstairs and get him, you guys can go to the table and wait for us!"Mr.Bakugou said. We went to the dining table and sat down waiting for them to come downstairs. I sag with my head down to avoid eye contact."We're here" Mr.Bakugou said. I looked up to see what my first future husband will look like. He didn't look half bad. He had an intense look with eyes of steel and blonde spikey hair. He looked back into my eyes and it felt intense and long. He stopped looking so I looked back down. The food was soon served and we began eating.

I don't want to be here. I'm not ready for marriage. I've barely even thought about my life. I wish  Aoi was here, she would know what to say. I keep trying to hold in my tears but it just came out without me even realizing."Ren, what's wrong?" Mr.Bakugou said."I don't want to marry him at all, and I'm not ready for this commitment." I said. Bakugou looked angry and everybody else did along with him."Well that's too bad Ren it has already been arranged and you are moving in with him tomorrow!"My father said angrily."The dinner was lovely but we must go now have a nice evening" My mother said. We got into the limousine and went home. I didn't want this and they're not making it any easier. I am always sick of them being in control of me. If they want a wife I'll give them one, the wife from hell.

A/N: this chapter was kinda short so yea sorry it's two of us doing this story I did the first she did the second!