CALM - 5 Seconds of Summer

Ranking the songs from one of my fav albums!!! And honestly there are so many songs towards the end that i felt wrong putting there, because they are still good songs but I have to put everything somewhere 😭  but the top three are ALWAYS my top t...

Ranking the songs from one of my fav albums!!! And honestly there are so many songs towards the end that i felt wrong putting there, because they are still good songs but I have to put everything somewhere 😭 but the top three are ALWAYS my top three.

1) Not in The Same Way

GAWD THIS SONG HAS A CHOKEHOLD ON ME.
WHEN THEY RHYME SADNESS WITH XANAX??!????!???? PLEASE LORD HAVE MERCY. I could listen to this song on repeat and never get tired of it. Vecna could be killing me then I'd hear "Drink all night, never sleep. You say go I won't leave. I love you, you love me, but not in the same way!" I would immediately be unleashed from his grasp and back to normal just to dance and scream the lyrics.

2) Kill My Time

WILDFLOWER FINGERTIPS ON ME???????? Please I can't I have such a connection to this song cause for a while it wasn't released in the US so I had to download a copy and put it in my notes 🤭 I remember going to my notes app and constantly listening to this song.

3) High

ending the album with this song is so powerful I can't I love a good slow sad song and Luke's voice never disappoints. "I know your friends all lie, I know your friends don't like me" 😭😭 please Luke how could her friends not like you. "I need to stop letting me down?????" please I do think of you high Luke.

4) Wildflower

this song and I also have a deep connection because i would put this song on repeat during quarantine, it is my quarantine jam and i always think about how much freedom i had during then lmaooo. also a whole song where Calum sings???? yes PLEASE???? SIGN ME TF UP

5) Thin White Lies

I've heard people say that this one feels the same way nitsw feels, but it gives a different vibe that i am still obsessed with. Luke has a chokehold on me in this one like Just one more taste of you my love???"" please Luke you can have many tastes.

6) Lover of Mine

i love the line "I watch the world fall from your eyes" i don't know why but this line gives me such butterflies ahhhhh. I have to scream omg. Ugh the lyrics are all just so beautiful like what a freaking incredible song this is. and the message of just wanting to love someone so wholly???? like please if i don't have a love like this i have to die. "if my name never fell off your lips again, i know it'd be such a shame" 😭

7) Best Years

this song is absolutely adorable, i always think of Luke and Sierra when I hear it and it makes me so happy that he wants to give her the best years of their lives 😭😭😭

8) Lonely Heart

I am not very passionate about this song. but you know when it plays i still be singing my heart out. the music is so amazing and the lyrics are beautiful.

9) Teeth

I LOOOVEEEEE screaming this song!!!!!!! It's only low on this listen because I've over played it so much 😭 other than that I absolutely love singing this song with my friends.

10) Easier

everytime i hear this song i immediately think of how Luke is tied up in the music video. This is once again another song I've overplayed too much, i but i still love to sing along to.

11) Red Desert

I know there are so many people out there who are red desert stans so i am so sorry to let those of you down. for me there's a thing that happens with the first song off of albums where i skip them a lot because the next song is one i've already listened to so much and this song sadly fell victim to that 😔 Other than that i do think this a good some but i just usually click the other ones above instead of this one 😭

12) Old Me

another overplayed one 😭 sorry Old Me stans. It's a really cute song though I have to admit I bet 5sos love this song and i love that for them lmao.

13) No Shame

I think it's just been overplayed. but i love the music video and i love that parts of the song go along to what they're doing in the music video lol.

Final thoughts: after putting all of them in order of how much i like them, it honestly still doesn't feel right. I think it's cause my mind changes regularly and I just want to listen to one song over the other on different days. If you've never listened to 5sos I highly recommend them!!! they are so criminally underrated and deserve so much more hype! They make such amazing music and are so talented.