CHAPTER 2: CREEPS

Hello there my friends, 

A trigger warning: this chapter has a picture that can maybe cause anxiety, panic (attacks) and/or derealization for some of you. This is only for the vibe of the location in the story.

!TW!  scars are mentioned in the 6th  paragraph. If you get triggered, skip to the next paragraph to avoid the trigger for yourself. 

Stay safe <3

Have fun with reading the second chapter of this book! ^w^

Once there, she was blinded by so many trees. They were long, high and the stalks were thin. At most, there were thousands of trees in her eyes. Charlie hasn't felt this peaceful in a long time. The sound of moving trees, fresh air and smell of the forest made her heart warm up. A smile appeeared on her face, but all of a sudden, a baby starts screaming from full chest, with pain in the voice. Charlie heard this and looked around her, not seeing any baby. "That's strange," she thought. "Am I hallucinating?" she continued. It couldn't be that she was hallucinating, because she slept well and had breakfast today. Suddenly, the howl turns into someone's laughter. This was not a human being, this had to be a being that is not human.

'Chaaaaar! Are you coming or what? Hihihihihi.' Lizzy yelled with her sweet, childish voice from afar.

'Uhm.. Yeah sure! I'll catch up asap..' Charlie replied, loud through the forest. She missed Lizzy already, but first she wanted to know who is tricking with her. 

How is this possible? The whole part of the forest where she was, was alone, but it felt like Charlie was being watched by someone. She decided to investigate exactly what's going on before she went crazy. The laughter began to sound like a psychopath's laugh, which made her very uncomfortable. Until she stopped at a big, tall, tall tree that seemed infinite. The startled girl walked softly to the tree and patted it: it didn't feel hollow inside. Who or what could be behind these sounds? Charlie grew more and more scared, until she heard a voice:

"Don't cry, girl. This will be over in a minute." The voice sounded heavy and full of anger. She looked anxiously around her: not a person or being to be seen.

Out of nowhere appeared some kind of doll, or mysterious figure that Charlie has never seen in her entire life. It was like a robot, with lights and scars on most of its body parts. She was shocked, because the figure was in a harmful condition. The figure slowly approached Charlie, but did nothing. 

"P-Please don't hurt me." She replied anxiously, her head turned to the floor and her hands over her face. She was so scared that her eyes started to feel as good as watery.

 "Why should I hurt you." The figure whispered gently, but in a calm and friendly tone. 

"Sorry, I was shocked. You look a little, uh, creepy." She confessed. The dark and thick eyebrows made of metal on the figurr drooped down after she said this. 

"Oh, you're one of those peeps. You're safe here, don't worry." The figure reassured her. The deep voice returned, and this time it came very close. Charlie turned around in an instant, her eyes the size of saucers. It told Charlie to come along, she looked: the thick tree was lit. Like it was a secret passage for something.